Puppets on a string

What's up with guys kissing ass to hookers this ain't no real love life why act like her boyfriend or act like your trying to become her boyfriend it's an ass for cash discussion place not a dating site. Why kiss ass and white knight your still gonna have to pay her for pussy... Quit being her puppet on a string and stop being a hookers volunteer public relations spokes person. If your so desperate and needy get a dog at least the dog will love you back....
+1 ...yeah! Fuckin losers! God , what fuckin whiny babies...jesus , youre so right bro. Im so happy youre here on the board to keep all the rest of these pussy whipped candy asses honest..fuckin hate those dudes. Keep it up man. Youre preaching the gospel.
+1 ...yeah! Fuckin losers! God , what fuckin whiny babies...jesus , youre so right bro. Im so happy youre here on the board to keep all the rest of these pussy whipped candy asses honest..fuckin hate those dudes. Keep it up man. Youre preaching the gospel. Originally Posted by calliemac775
Your welcome! Glad I could be of help. You make it all worthwhile!!!
I mean seriously. Im sure the only reason youre here is to keep everybody right. Im sure YOU dont ever pay for sex. Like ever. You just walk up to women of all types and they just their panties at you. And really, since youve only been here a month im sure that youre experience before joining here was like,,,fucking epic ..am i right? Youve probably bedded entire cheer squads and half a thai whorehouse...im sure youre a mountain of a man. The Bill Brasky of ECCIE. a certified man of iron man. In fact we should rename the board after you. Because youre attitude is the righteous one. I mean,,arent all.women whores after all? Right? Just holes to put something in? Even your mom? My mom? God man, youre a revelation around here. If i had only seen that women arent woryh anything it would have saved me so much grief..
Chincho has been here for awhile. Not new at all. Same old boring donkey droll.
You ever notice people differentiate the hobby world from the real world on here? Hoes don't make house wives... They are not here for love they are here for cash!

I have fucked my share of women (women freak out when they hear you herd sheep for living they get all gaga eyed when I tell them about my lambs and show them pics of coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions and the neighbors dogs that I have slain defending my flock, chicks dig a manly man ya know.) Had some great relationships for now tho I'm into hookers and not being troubled with a girlfriend I got thrust into the business world by my family and so until I figure out how to handle the time demands and the responsibilities that were dumped on me I'm not looking for love just looking to rent a pussy.
+1 Sheepherder
You ever notice people differentiate the hobby world from the real world on here? Hoes don't make house wives... They are not here for love they are here for cash!

I have fucked my share of women (women freak out when they hear you herd sheep for living they get all gaga eyed when I tell them about my lambs and show them pics of coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions and the neighbors dogs that I have slain defending my flock, chicks dig a manly man ya know.) Had some great relationships for now tho I'm into hookers and not being troubled with a girlfriend I got thrust into the business world by my family and so until I figure out how to handle the time demands and the responsibilities that were dumped on me I'm not looking for love just looking to rent a pussy. Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
Makes sense. You rent pussy. Good for you. I rent pussy. Different reasons. Im not trying to date anyone here sir. But this is a business for them. And while they are prostitutes , they are also.people. we are whoremongers and people as well. So why dont we all just operate like maybe , i dont know, they deserve some human fucking decency. I wasnt trying to pimp her or date her ( outside of what " date" constitutes in this hobbies vernacular) or be a PR firm. I was simply doing what felt right and proper for me. You dont agree with that , you have problems with that, fine. But i got on this board not only for information , but to actually meet other people with a common interest.
This aint the real world. But just because we operate with this supposed anonymity doesnt mean we have to operate like selfish prigs. So you do your thing, ill do mine.
Some guys like nothing but tiny 19nyr old girls. Some guys like older women, some guys like interracial and some guys like to treat women like trash. Just glean what you can and move along.
But i dont mind feeding a mental midget of a troll such as yourself because watching you immolate yourself and show the mysogenistic ass hat that you are brings me contentment. Good night and god bless.
Chincho has been here for awhile. Not new at all. Same old boring donkey droll. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
+1
What's up with guys kissing ass to hookers this ain't no real love life why act like her boyfriend or act like your trying to become her boyfriend it's an ass for cash discussion place not a dating site. Why kiss ass and white knight your still gonna have to pay her for pussy... Quit being her puppet on a string and stop being a hookers volunteer public relations spokes person. If your so desperate and needy get a dog at least the dog will love you back.... Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
It's not that - I'm just polite to gals that swallow my cum. It's a character fault...

Herder, is it fun making up these self-screening threads? I note that you have 0 reviews in your current reincarnation... this type of thread may have something to do with it.
Do continue calliemac I find your meltdown and public flogging are highly entertaining. I just read your thread btw... LOL
I'm not a hookers advertising agency until she pays me to advertise I could care less about helping her get more business and raising her rates.
Oh herder. Youre just a cutiepatootie..ya crazy...gee and shucks..im just honored you took off valuable xbox live play time to troll me..be safe man .
Oh herder. Youre just a cutiepatootie..ya crazy...gee and shucks..im just honored you took off valuable xbox live play time to troll me..be safe man . Originally Posted by calliemac775
If I was getting owned by 12 year olds on CoD, or whatever the kids play these days, I would probably have to come on here and blow off some steam too
I see it this way. It's called a girlfriend experience for a reason. I'm sure people are here for one thing in common, no strings attached relationships. The ladies and even us guys deal with all kinds of people throughout the day that makes us pissed off, stressed out, or make our lives complicated. It's nice to give a beautiful woman, perhaps a local favorite, a compliment now and again and especially on here once in a while to show thanks for making our lives that much better. Say what you want, but there is nothing wrong with making a lady feel appreciated now and again for what she does.

Everyone has their way of doing it, and some choose to just make the connect, getting in and out as quick as you got there and not saying anything again. Or visit clubs. Moco girls. BP. And on.

I really don't care what anyone does or doesn't do. It's their money and lifestyle. Do what you want. If making posts like this entertains you, go for it.