McConnell's fuckery..

• pxmcc
  • 01-21-2021, 05:31 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.c...-mcconnell.amp

this is why if Schumer allows any obstruction by McConnell-any obstruction whatsoever-then Schumer is a fool and a clown and needs to crash and burn into the pages of history..

thank you ahead of time for staying on topic. so far so good. i'm totally not worth trolling because i am not even a make believe gangsta, im just a clown..

(btw, shine is a legit gangsta-albeit a manservant-level gangsta-but his reverse troll game was an F-, and his newthreadarrhea made him impossible to defend..)
An op-ed written 1/20/21 claiming that McConnell was involved in discrediting Trump's involvement in with Russia or the Ukraine when both have been proven to be smear campaigns concocted by the Democrats, at best, and outright sedition, at worst, isn't worth the time it took to read it.

Furthermore it is a poorly written piece. How can one event be his only priority when many of those events overlap? This is the kind of mindless drivel you fill your mind with PX? This makes you seem shallower than I realized. How do I get my 5 minutes back?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-22-2021, 07:33 AM
An op-ed written 1/20/21 claiming that McConnell was involved in discrediting Trump's involvement in with Russia or the Ukraine when both have been proven to be smear campaigns concocted by the Democrats, at best, and outright sedition, at worst, isn't worth the time it took to read it.

Furthermore it is a poorly written piece. How can one event be his only priority when many of those events overlap? This is the kind of mindless drivel you fill your mind with PX? This makes you seem shallower than I realized. How do I get my 5 minutes back? Originally Posted by boardman
Boardman, even though we disagree on practically everything, i find your posts pretty interesting and always worth a read. But can you be more specific? What exactly is incorrect in the slate article i linked to earlier?

btw, Schumer told McConnell to go fuck himself, as he should have. Elections matter bitch oops i mean Mitch..
https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats...093004912.html