URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P349426
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westchase area
Activities: LfK, dfk, bbbj, daty, cim, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Light brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short petite pretty face with hot body MM chest up top nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Yup she looks just like her pics, extremely fit, attractive face. She is also very smart and has an amazing attitude. Too bad she doesn’t live here. I always try to catch her when she visits. She gives me the longest bbbjs...
She’s a clock watcher! Make sure u be on time and skip all the talking
She’s a clock watcher! Make sure u be on time and skip all the talking Originally Posted by trantran
Yes she is. Told me I had 10 minutes. Kind of a mood killer but she was fun.
Yes she is. Told me I had 10 minutes. Kind of a mood killer but she was fun. Originally Posted by Calous
If she is a clock watcher I surely never saw it. In our session she would not let me go until I popped in her mouth. We went past well over 10 mins.
Seen her countless times. Never experienced a clock. I always see her HH and bust in her mouth all the time.. shower and chit chat before I take off.
Well, so she does not get an unfair rap I will add have seen her multiple times and no clock or discussion of.
she is beautiful, very fit and the service is 10-10
I had great visits with her always.
And yes she is on back to back appointments, I wish she implemented a least 15 minutes gap to avoid bumping until the mongers (before and after my turn) in the hallway or stairs
other than that she is great
She gives superb service....I’ve never had a timing issue and seen her probably 10 times. However, I try to be done on time and not have to get into all that, will say I’ve been over time with her before but mainly stay at or right below the hour