B2 Nuclear-capable bombers sent to South Korea

I bet this has got the little North Korean chubby boy's panties in a wad.

http://world.time.com/2013/03/28/u-s...o-south-korea/
+1

All the bullshit rhetoric aside, I bet it was liquid stools for everybody that knew.

Old Dingus
It doesn't matter how big your cock is if you don't have the balls to deliver. Will we see the size of Obama's ball then.
Bluster and a side show.
It doesn't matter how big your cock is if you don't have the balls to deliver. Will we see the size of Obama's ball then. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
And you're the one who could recognize it/them? Suurrrrrrreeeeeeeeee you can.
It doesn't matter how big your cock is if you don't have the balls to deliver. Will we see the size of Obama's ball then. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You WANT the US to drop nukes on North Korea to show the world our balls?

Are you REALLY asking to see Obama's JUNK?

You are one twisted and goofy fuck! Creepy, too!
As usual, you're an idiot. The order to send B2 nuclear capable bombers to participate in the war games in South Korea came straight from the top and is intended to send a message to the North Korean chubby boy that if he fucks with us, we will respond in a way that won't end well for him and his country.

It was exactly the right message to send and you implying that Obama is, or has been, weak in his response to the chubby little turd, is more about you hating Obama than what might be effective in dealing with North Korea.

As usual, you're an idiot. The order to send B2 nuclear capable bombers to participate in the war games in South Korea came straight from the top and is intended to send a message to the North Korean chubby boy that if he fucks with us, we will respond in a way that won't end well for him and his country.

It was exactly the right message to send and you implying that Obama is, or has been, weak in his response to the chubby little turd, is more about you hating Obama than what might be effective in dealing with North Korea. Originally Posted by timpage
Pay no attention to BSwine. he is desperate to see some dude's JUNK!
Maybe I should have went with my first idea which was what are you trying to say Timmy? B-2s also carry conventional weapons but you want to play chicken little apparently and now you've taken down Whatzup with you.
The "point" is ...

the B2 doesn't need to sit in South Korea to visit North Korea.

It's bluster in response to some child who is seeking to convince his fellow siblings he is a "strong little man" the world should fear. Too much hoopla for a "stealth" operation. It's transparent.
They only flew them there and back as part of the training mission with SK.
They only flew them there and back as part of the training mission with SK. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Do the SKs need to practice not seeing them?

The NKs don't!
According to the news report I saw, the bombers took off from Missouri, flew 6,500 miles to deliver the training bombs and then came home.

they didn't stay there.

So if you want to see Obamas junk BSwine, it's right there...
According to the news report I saw, the bombers took off from Missouri, flew 6,500 miles to deliver the training bombs and then came home. ....they didn't stay there. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again ... bluster.

"We can reach out and touch you before you know it."
Again Whatzup wants junk. Yes, the bombers always fly from Missouri just about 60 miles from here. Do you know what that means??? That means that we get fly overs on the opening day of baseball season from B-2s. Now if we could only get a team to take the field.