Obama takes a 5% paycut...

To show solidarity with the public (though it is the government under sequester) President Obama has taken a 5% pay cut from his $400,000 annual salary. This is $20,000. He is a millionaire so I guess he can afford it. He looks to make over 100 million when he leaves the White House just like Bill Clinton did and more. Do you think he really cares?

The same day that he announced his paycut he flew to Colorado for a fund raiser and then on to California for another fund raiser. At both places he made a public speech about policy so he could write it off as part of his job. It costs $180,000 an hour to run Air Force One. So he blew any savings almost as soon as he announced them. Do you think he really cares?
You are SO full of bullshit your eyes are brown.

Who was he raising money for? What "policy" statements did he throw in to make it look like work?

Will you voluntarily write a check back to the government for 5% of YOUR salary? Or welfare check, or whatever it is that you get that I pay for?

So bitter.
He looks to make over 100 million when he leaves the White House just like Bill Clinton did and more. Do you think he really cares? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
they all do that.

and no.... none of them care, regardless of political party.
Yet the outrage continues from BSwine
I'm not saying that he shouldn't cash in but don't try to blow smoke up our asses (Whatzup likes it) by cutting your salary 5%. If I owned a company would they feel good that I stop driving in the Rolls and only use the Lexus at work. Style over substance is not how government is supposed to be.
We could stand a 5% cut in your B.S,...
If I owned a company would they feel good that I stop driving in the Rolls and only use the Lexus at work Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
company owners care about profit only, not what the employees opinion is of them.

Style over substance is not how government is supposed to be. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Attachment 207714
JD the Custodian, you're going to bitch if he takes a 5% cut. Just as you're going to bitch if he does not take a 5% cut.

The one thing that is consistent. You and those like you are going to bitch about Obama, no matter what he does!

Just another day at the ballpark!
You want me to not bitch about Obama, have him get out of the way of the business community. Have him take his job seriously. This is not Barack and Michelle's Excellent Adventure, this is the most powerful job in the world. He is playing games just like Carter did with his empty suit bad, his sweaters, and turning down the White House thermostats. It was all show but did nothing except to his cum guzzling followers. Clinton had his fake tears when he "felt your pain". Give this country something real.
You want me to not bitch about Obama, have him get out of the way of the business community. Have him take his job seriously. This is not Barack and Michelle's Excellent Adventure, this is the most powerful job in the world. He is playing games just like Carter did with his empty suit bad, his sweaters, and turning down the White House thermostats. It was all show but did nothing except to his cum guzzling followers. Clinton had his fake tears when he "felt your pain". Give this country something real. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There you go bitching again!
there's one cum guzzling follower right there.
Here, let's make BiSex feel at home.

do those sheeple have sweet asses, Whiny? would you bet on them?
You are one of them, Assup. You report, we'll decide.
Well OK. MY PRIVATES ARE GAINING QUITE AN ENTHUSIASTIC FOLLOWING.