URL / Website: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-b4ba8489c96f
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Seneca Park area
Activities: BBJ, digits
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair, recently cut shorter
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: May has an attractive face, a little thick in the middle, nice titts, nails done up
Recommendation: Yes

Does she ever do incalls or just car dates?
What was the damages?
If this review gets credit for PA , there be a lotta pissed off contributers!!!!!
Everything required is there. Why would it not
If this review gets credit for PA , there be a lotta pissed off contributers!!!!! Originally Posted by GadgetGuy

Everything required is there. Why would it not Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Ive gotten no credit for way more ROS . Just sayin its kinda weak
She's been to my things more than a few times, so there's been a lot of social interaction. She's a very cool lady and funny af. She also has a kind heart.

I got a chance to visit with her sat she is a blast
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread closed