URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/v...finest/2850279
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Mt. Read Area
Activities: Massage, bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: short black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Veronica is very light skinned. Awesome soft skin that was blemish free. Her ass is out of this world and even tighter than before. She said she put on some weight but I did not see any evidence of that although her breasts were bigger and firmer. After not seeing her for a few years, this encounter with her was proof she got better with age.
Recommendation: Yes
if near Driving Park,,, then taint the old VW shop now a Spa or a audio ???? just askin
[QUOTE=offshoredrilling;1063359 273]if near Driving Park,,, then taint the old VW shop now a Spa or a audio ???? just askin[/QUOTE]
ops studio dang spell checker
Simply stated. Veronica has the best ass I have ever seen live. It’s just been forever since I’ve seen it.
offshoredrilling, I'm not sure what the place used to be. It is not the same place I saw her at years ago.
She's got a beautiful body! Great gal
offshoredrilling, I'm not sure what the place used to be. It is not the same place I saw her at years ago. Originally Posted by backagain4now
so not next to Adult book store ???? I'm guessing that
If next to the bookstore I would think "Studio"

the book store was a VW show Room at one time
No, it was not next to an adult book store. It was in a mixed use building: commercial/office space type building.
No, it was not next to an adult book store. It was in a mixed use building: commercial/office space type building. Originally Posted by backagain4now
so Studio" or SPA like still ????
I guess it would be more spa like.
Fucking STOP trying to pinpoint the place.
Fucking STOP trying to pinpoint the place. Originally Posted by ben dover
I'm not, I just think posted it wrong area
but glad the Op had a good time
Gets his jollies.