User ID:: -
Phone: will provide day of appointment
Email Address: cielitolindo1914@gmail.com
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Southwest 59 and fondren
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, LFK, MISH, DOGGIE, FORE PLAY
Hair Length and Color: SANDY BLONDE, SHE Changes her color from time to time. Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Maya is a beautiful hispanic beauty. She is so awesome. She got great tits, and nice round ass. One of my favorite All time ladies. Her physique is perfect curvy, slim, sexy, thick all in the right places. She goes to the gym watcher herself. Nice big lips
Recommendation: Yes
Does she have an ad with pics and number and $ info somewhere?
https://preferred411.com/P253785 Here is her link on P 411.
Her p411 link works and that's her actual donation. Which brings me to why links to P411 are not accepted. I don't have p411 but when I click on that link im at her page. Maya is an Allstar. Funny story my current ATF was introduced to the hobby by Maya. She was like you are sexy why are you not making xyz. She consistently delivers so as the local pittmaster I give her my seal of approval. Great price. Great service baby
Her p411 link works and that's her actual donation. Which brings me to why links to P411 are not accepted. I don't have p411 but when I click on that link im at her page. Maya is an Allstar. Funny story my current ATF was introduced to the hobby by Maya. She was like you are sexy why are you not making xyz. She consistently delivers so as the local pittmaster I give her my seal of approval. Great price. Great service baby Originally Posted by Pitroom
P411 does not meet the site’s criteria for contact info, as you have to be a member of P411 in order to contact her in that manner. Not sure what’s so difficult about that to understand.
Bowser,
The P411 gals have three methods to have their posts show.

Public, or
P411 members only
or, Off

If their profile is "public" the link is fine for PA credit but only shows the gals 1st page.
We do look at that.

Maya's is set for public view.
P411 does not meet the site’s criteria for contact info, as you have to be a member of P411 in order to contact her in that manner. Not sure what’s so difficult about that to understand. Originally Posted by Bowser98
What's so difficult to understand Jt4444 gave a p411 link. I simply clicked on it and I guess by magic I see her page on P411. I don't have P411 but lo and behold it showed up. My understanding is outstanding Bowser. I need to teach a class to hobbyist
Her p411 link works and that's her actual donation. Which brings me to why links to P411 are not accepted. I don't have p411 but when I click on that link im at her page. Maya is an Allstar. Funny story my current ATF was introduced to the hobby by Maya. She was like you are sexy why are you not making xyz. She consistently delivers so as the local pittmaster I give her my seal of approval. Great price. Great service baby Originally Posted by Pitroom

Who's your ATF?
Sigh. I so want to give all the Intel I have but some guys just do too much pillow talking about me. Like it's somewhat weird. Hit my dm, if I'm feeling your vibe I'll give you the information
What's so difficult to understand Jt4444 gave a p411 link. I simply clicked on it and I guess by magic I see her page on P411. I don't have P411 but lo and behold it showed up. My understanding is outstanding Bowser. I need to teach a class to hobbyist Originally Posted by Pitroom
Actually, you only see a portion of their page. You don't see the other details section and you cannot request an appointment or PM through P411.
Actually, you only see a portion of their page. You don't see the other details section and you cannot request an appointment or PM through P411. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Thanks for the Intel Bestie. Are we still on for drinks tomorrow at Brasserie 19 tomorrow for 4?
I like seeing her but there aren’t enough “visitor” spots to park in and there are lots of we will tow you signs.
When you hit Brasserie 19, you should walk next door to the new Italian restaurant, Zanti. This area will be hot and crowded, and get crazier when the weather is hot. You have Brasserie 19 and Zanti side by side. Perry’s is directly across the street. The Georgia James is close by. I love this area.
My Bestie Nordic Jag loves Brasserie 19, but I'll surely suggest to him the options you put out there. We like Brasserie 19 because alot of hookers hang out there so it's always the possibility of picking something up besides food and drinks