Date: 1-20-24
Name: Kaybae and friend
Phone: 870-271-2555, 501-485-0003
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: - https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...3/974374962090
City: Nlr...prothro junction
State: Arkansas
Address: Prothro junction seedy area
Activities: Cbj, not my choice, cant go dt, wanted to fuck but rushed so no time, sucked my tit and i sucked her tit, touch clit but no further, lots of baby wipes, through out the activities...and she goes oh baby oh baby before you even get started, and the condom goes on a soft dick...smh
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde, kaybae......
Short blonde other girl

They turned the lights down so cant see shit
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nice looking, blonde, nice ass, perky tits, all the right parts if not so mechanical

Her friend tatteed up fluffy and pitted face

Both os list or stg
Recommendation: -no way
Thanks for the info. Might as well put money in a slot machine and get better results.
Well we all roll the dice and shoot craps sometimes.Sorry you had a bad experience.
Appreciate the honest review, extremely helpful.
I saw her awhile back- she looked pretty good and gave a better performance than what this reviewer received, but I haven't had the urge to look her up again.
I kind of wanted the site credit, but I skipped the review because I couldn't decide how to write it up.
She looks good, maybe she drank to many mt dews, the baby wipes was over the top, probably used half a dozen in less than 15 mins wiped my condom covered dick?
I saw her a few years ago. First experience was terrible. Swore I would never see her again but she told me she was having a bad day and asked me to let her make it up. The second visit she did make it a good time. I saw her a couple of more times and they were good as well. But it has been two or three years I believe since I have seen her. She always wore really cute costumes. That was the best part, seeing what cute outfit she had on. She was really tiny back then.