QQ+JOJO=double at Pink Angels

User ID: -
Date: 6/25/2024
Name: QQ + JOJO double
Phone: 562-550-3388
Email Address: CYANG5215@GMAIL.COM
URL / Website: https://adultsearch.com/us/texas/dal...scorts/3417464 City: DALLAS
State: TEXAS
Address: RICHARSON
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, double DFK, double BBBJ, BLS, Rim, FMF, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Mid-back for both. QQ hair is dyed dirty blond. JOJO hair is black.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description
BTW, it was so nice when I arrived to see that both of these girls are all natural (no enhancements that I could see), and also had no tattoos. Both slim with nice bodies and perky nipples.
The Rest of the Story: Another day of being horny and wanting to try new things but also pressed for time. I went ahead and reached out to Pink for an appt, hoping for max sensation.
I was told that both QQ and JOJO were available and confirmed that they had a special rate on doubles since I follow them on Twitter. A half hour double would be 420. In a MIMI state of mind I made the appointment.

Half hour is not too much time for two girls and one guy to get to know each other, but I think the three of us made good use of the opportunity. These two definitely had enough energy and skill to make it memorable. Both of them kissed me at the same time while they also started to get into my pants. With four hands and two pairs of lips on me, it felt like a good start.

The best part of the visit, for sure, was the next 15 minutes where they teased and tortured my cock and balls together. It felt incredibly good. QQ was great with the teasing and licking, and JOJO was aggressive with the sucking and the rimming. It seemed like they have worked together before and were good at working together. Clearly they were not afraid of sharing space and at times saliva.

After the blissful long double blowjob, we had just a little time left. QQ straight up asked me how do I want to come? In her mouth? In JOJO mouth? Or by fucking? I loved that she just went ahead an asked this. Something about the directness of that moment lol.

I chose fuck, and chose JOJO. JOJO's ass is a little bigger I think that's why. Also she just had a vibe where I wanted to see was like to finish with her. We started in Mish and after just a couple mins I pulled out and flipped her over and fucked her in doggy which felt great.
Recommendation: Yes
Mmmmmm...
Where to start.....?
The phone number is the Review, Ad, ECCIE Profile w/Skype link all being the same.

Screw it someone else can finish.
YES
Originally Posted by ParGolfer
Twitter?
TWITTER @AALEPRECHAUN
All fields are copied so this is a cut and past from template.