Please vote and thank St Chris for recognizing

Way cool....I didn't realize before today that I represent this site, and that it represents me....I prefer a benevolent dictatorship....can I be Emperor? Originally Posted by dearhunter
You already control the I.F.B.......International Favor Bank.

For the last time you cannot take dic!

Friends, Romans. Countrymen, lend me your ears..............I'm the Empress to Impress. By the power vested in me by me, I declare it so! I thinck therefore I am!!!!!!

SHH- Your messing up the New World Order plan.....The Spanish already own the toll roads in Texas...We are so close.....shhhhh
It only seems to be the ladies complaining. Maybe we should just make it a male only site? Originally Posted by cpi3000
No one would be there...the men follow the women.........Do you have a favorite you "search" on occasion?
Anybody who bitches can create their own Vbulletin- it's free.......It's the space you use and the features that bring up the price. Yeah, men only showcases....

THIS IS NOT Survivor island - but if it happens.....I can spear fish and fly fish........plus I travel with harem in tow.......

You would actually have a shot at unattainable HDH. It would be the ........"not even if you were the last man on earth thing"!
No one would be there...the men follow the women........... Originally Posted by angelinadream

When the boards started here in Texas, women were not allowed to post. we come here for the info, not your drama.

When the boards started here in Texas, women were not allowed to post. we come here for the info, not your drama.
Originally Posted by cpi3000

so true.... to be fair though, even if you took away the ladies, there would still be drama, as evident from many threads here.

No on the voting off crap, its' those same posters that you are speaking of that makes this site entertaining, at least for me... without them, this would seem too much like work, and who wants to do that????
You already control the I.F.B.......International Favor Bank. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Yes.....and I have St. C to thanck for that when he opened the national men's lounge.

Thanck you, St. C.
As much as some posters/content makes me want to grab folks' necks and pretend they're Shake Weights, I can't get behind the voting off of members or posts.

If I have a major issue with someone or something that's said, I bring it to the attention of a mod. If I just don't like what they have to say, I put them on ignore or scroll past their posts (or when I'm feeling ornery or just plain bored, argue their points). And then I rant about it in Ladies Only.

It is frustrating having certain situations, mindsets, or massively irritating personas persist in the forums, but I prefer that to having what could end up as mob or clique rule. I also really don't like the "clients vs. providers" concept; if we're given the option to vote others off, I want my vote to apply to client OR provider (particularly providers who !*!*!*!TyPe lYke dIs!*~*~*~*~ -- I would vote that right the hell off the island).
The "just ignore me if I offend you" viewpoint is very superficial, because some (many?) members will leave a site if the atmosphere bothers them too much. Certainly some of that has happened already with ECCIE. It's probably inevitable for any large board when the nastiness level increases.

But the "get rid of the assholes" viewpoint is also very superficial. Too much indiscrimate banning of people for offensive behavior (that stays within the rules) can reduce valuable content and have a chilling effect on others who fear the same treatment. Some (many?) members would leave if there is too much control.

It's a delicate balancing act. Any board owner in his or her right mind would "reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" because of conduct that may hurt the business by driving away too many people. That's presumably why the "rules" are not really precise rules, but standards that can be interpreted with some degree of flexibility. The opinions of the community as a whole obviously can and should influence the owner/staff, because that indirectly measures the potential for lost business. But the balancing act requires careful judgment, that can't be applied through the rough mechanism of a membership vote (a/k/a "mob or clique rule"), and ultimately is best left up to owners/staff.

So, by all means, allow people to be voted off the island. You don't even need 20 votes. But only the owners/staff should have an official vote. Express your opinions to them (calmly, politely, and perhaps best if done privately). If someone is truly offensive and enough people complain, they'll listen. In any business, libertarianism ends when it threatens the wallet.
No leave it the way it is.

Too much pity stuff that go with voting. Sure I would love to vote some folks off, but what would the board be without those who makes us go hmm on the board.

I don't use the ignore function, I just skip right over their post.

As far no women posting, figures some would say that. It cracks me up because its plenty of threads in co-ed with minimum or no ladies posting in them. And I see plenty of men fights in those threads. So even without the women posting, there will still be drama.

Just my opinion
lisa.lisa., you are very observant...
Many people consider your job offensive but so far, you haven't been voted out of the United States.

The word "offensive" is subjective, therefore everybody is going to define that differently so it's like saying you're going to vote the ugly people off and who's definition of ugly would you use ?

Let's be thankful that we're in a country where we're allowed to speak our minds regardless of whether or not it's "offensive" to some people, as long as it's not "hate speech" or encouraging criminal behavior, both of which are illegal and could cause the site to be shut down, grow some skin and when someone tries to throw sh*t at you, either take it and cry about it or throw it back.

Whining is for the weak.

I'd rather see drama on the internet because it's fake, cyber-spankings have never hurt me, we are all safe behind our monitors so let the sh*t fly because keeping the sh*t online helps to keep it out of our personal lives. If you let internet drama effect your real life, then you might need to take a break from the computer every once in a while and spend some time in the real world.

It's just not possible for anyone to say anything to me or about me online that is going to effect my actual life. The great thing about this business is that no matter what anyone does to you, you will always retain 100% stock of the merchandise and there is just no other business that gives you that guarantee. Worry about someone destroying your reputation ? Why ? If you built it, you can re-build it. You still have 100% of the merchandise in stock and nobody can ever take it from you.

From a business perspective, that equals -----------> No Worries !

Get Naked !! Have Fun !!! = Cha Ching !! Cha Ching !!
Well said JP!

abdclub
Thanks to those of you who actually voted with intellect. It has been noted by several- look at the number of views. Short version for those on the short bus... think about the outside attention you draw to the site.

CPI, as much as I respect you "it is the women who are taking 90% of the risks and that just may be why the women are having a difficult time accepting some men making such direct statements about some of the activities some members participate in; And that it is being mega phoned for the authorities to use in court against the providers... "Ms. Provider, this is your profile on this site that suggest the act of molesting young women in their sleep as a celebrated event... correct?" I guess the only solution is for all the women whom are "bitching" to just put disclaimers in their signature line which states "I do not support all content within this site" to cover those provider asses that are respectable and decent people- here and in the real world- who also realize that some of the flagrant personalities on here whom are megaphoning activities could be LE building their cases.

There are good moderators on here. I respect quite a few. There are also several former members who would come back if these issues were dealt with more effectively. There is too much being said here to make several veterans feel comfortable posting, even to answer this question. There is a very popular question of why some are allowed to post in such raw fashion and break several rules; and the consensus is they can't be controlled for compelling reasons.

As far as someone suggesting hurting my biz... obviously you don't know much about me. My clientel is long established and when I see a member I would enjoy meeting, I contact him or her privately and visa/versa. However I do find it a desperate attempt to increase your own clientel by stating the obvious- as if I missed it. I'm not your stepping stone and that type of conduct may make you feel temporarily superior; However, I assure you that you are cutting the quality of your clientel down considerably as well as making yourself look like an easy target. Live and learn. I've watched that scenario too many times and it never helps anyone's biz- and they almost always get to dress up for an 8:00 a.m. appearance. You go girl. *shaking head*

As far as moral turpitude, there are only 3 countries who define the hobby as illegal and /or immoral. Neither of our neighboring countries do. So, contrary to the popular US belief, the world's population does not end at our borders. In fact, most countries find us to be immoral and ignorant by airing our leader's personal lives... ie: Bill Clinton, JFK, Elliot Spitzer, John Edwards, John Ensign, Congressman James Traficant...
and here:

http://politics.usnews.com/news/poli...ostitutes.html

http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2008/03/...oney-with.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfhO38CPlAI

http://stopthemaddness.org/pols.html

http://www.wmur.com/r/22220328/detail.html

and here's a kicker in the American moral code model:

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/wh...he-law/343525/

So as far as moral, some should sweep their own closet out before being allowed to enter mine.

This thread was designed to help in a selection process for our future reference. No one ever believed this idea would be realized. It is a test. Thanks for your participation and please "carry on" under the assumption that you can side step the reputation you earn with the use of multiple handles and/or flagrant behavior. Toodles and have a nice day!
And here's one that's FAF... in the real world.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us
I suspect many of us focused on the original post from the perspective of offensive behavior, whereas your latest post seems to emphasize discretion and posting details that could draw unwanted attention and be used against the ladies.

If your primary concern is the latter, I suspect that you would need much more significant measures to alleviate the problem. It's not as simple as expelling a few assholes, or even the 5% of the guys who write the most explicit reviews or make the most explicit comments. When it comes to using information against the ladies or drawing unwanted attention, virtually all reviews and posts here would tend to do that. They don't have to be graphic to be used against the ladies or to attract attention. And review boards aren't going away.

So "fixing" the problem might require dissociating ones' self from review boards altogether and/or asking clients not to write reviews here or elsewhere. That's your right and it's not unreasonable; I suspect many ladies do it. If that's how you decide to go, best of luck.

-------------

By the way, there are several countries that criminalize some aspects of P4P, even if not all. Canada, Sweden, and the UK come to mind. And even when they don't criminalize P4P, there is often a stigma attached to it by the general population, as immoral behavior.
I wanna be a monkey...lol. There's a study about other animals where the female finds a male with an (ie- pile of bananas) abundance of securities in life and she nuzzles up to him and bats her eyes while gradually taking what she needs- even if it's just a nice safe nap. However, they eventually go their own way and this is no different!

Yeah Chev, I am referring to the latter. Specifically comments that leave our neck of the woods in bad light. I'm not so concerned about reviews as the utter disregard of respect and the over whelming support for the lack of human decency. I have read several threads that would inflame the public to an outrage and when other members respond, it's always "well you pay or get paid for sex so how moral are you"? In my opinion, that's either an idiot with no human decency or respect for discretion or LE making a case by leading us down a path that can make us all look like animals in court and on t.v. Since it's a finger pointing as if the author does not participate and has no self preservation, the latter seems the more obvious. Either way... there needs to be a method of control for incriminating commentary and complete disrespect of women in the hobby. And we get paid for our time which is not illegal- an experienced hobbyist would know this... I'm just sayin...

JP, not even in the ball park Sweetie.

Here's an exercise that will also tell you a bit about a couple of the responders in this thread:
Go read-
Monkey Paw's posts (especially about the 2 teen girls, but a lil further)
Dear Hunter's post (especially where he calls a provider by name and his favorite term for us girls- "hooktards")!
and see how many reviews he has written?
and wonder why these 2 get away with what they post?

Things that make ya go "HMMMMMmmmmm". "I'm just sayin".

If we eliminate the bottom of the barrel, we won't attract so much attention. Everything about us should be respectable and how can we expect respect from the outside if we don't demand it on the inside? If we have everyone over 18, no mentioning of run aways, no human traffickers basically posting ads, and no disrespect... maybe one day they will spend those dollars on securing the best interest of our country (national security, jobs, convicting violent offenders) more than cleaning up the embarrassment we cause... to our country with disgraceful behavior because global respect will help with our national security, respect in the global market and the bar for decent behavior will be a lil higher so that the level of crime will taper by example).

Personally, I would support a license to reproduce over a license in adult entertainment... lmao. And REAL criminals should just be shot.
My world would have 3 rules:
1. don't hurt others- mentally, physically, emotionally or socially
2. don't hurt yourself- "^"
3. leave the property of others alone or replace it