Please vote and thank St Chris for recognizing

We should only ban providers whose every reply is an ad...
I think this could be helpful in Chat. We have such a fine group there it's amazing. Ingnore is ok , at times. I do see they are repeat offender's. We can just be having the best time ever and one pops in. 3 strikes and your out.
We should only ban providers whose every reply is an ad... Originally Posted by 69Mustang
I love it
Let's just try not to end up like 7 other well known sites that have a history of high LE visibility and legal issues from drawing unnecessary attention to ourselves by representing the "bottom of the barrel" mentality:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...f19c7723aaf45d

DH and MP, your desperation to be the center of attention either screams the need for psycho analysis or else you are on THEIR side cause Lord knows your posts alone make THEIR point immensely. IF you are not on their side and they aren't here yet, you can bet your ass it won't be long with your lack of discretion and MEGAPHONE of disgusting commentary... IMHO! And I am not even close to alone on that statement. I have no doubt in my mind that it would take less than 48 hours to vote you off the site even if the requirement were 50 votes from each sex. The fact that you get away with so much gives pause to the validity of your membership and causes several hobbyists to not give their CC info. to the site for bcd access. Premium advertising from providers is stifled by this type of behavior as well. It seems you guys have a shift full of time daily to "peddle your smut" without any true contributions to the site and you are the main reason why so many Eccie providers do not visit the Houston area as well as the few that do live in Houston who strive to tour to get away from the board you keep so trashy. I do not mind when you stalk me because to me that means you are leaving some other provider alone who can't figure out what you mean by "having the ability to give rides". IF you are on THEIR side, you are about as intelligent and strategic as Wiley Coyote and you should count your lucky stars that I am on this side and not your boss cause your ass would be fired for using tax payer dollars for your personal entertainment and a definite lack of results. Any attorney worth his salt could figure out that you use your membership to invite Eccie members to your own site for the ability to register ip addresses. There again, not rocket science. So either way, as a hobbyist your intentions are malicious to our membership and as an employee you are a waste of investment in productivity and will ultimately end up an embarrassment to your employer for being the worst elements on this site.

Either way, you get no credibility from me until you write reviews on well known quality providers. Each time you stalk me in my threads you will receive a similar response which is to be construed as no less than "kiss my ass"! I don't care who you are, who you have under raps or anything else about you. Fuggin with me will be a complete waste of your time as I know any case you ever make against me and for what ever purposes it may be for, you don't possess the intelligence or the integrity for your desired result! Nor do you possess the power to effect my bizness. I, unlike you, am low key and my time is not wasted. I take care of my bizness! I, as many, do not post here often and it's because of the presence of you and the like. When you and your kind are gone, the element of class on this site will increase drastically and so will the level of intelligence. Have a nice day!
So, does that mean a snuggle is out of the question......how about a new ad.......the first one was a little vague.......I love that you are thincking of me enough to write about me on the board........how about that snuggle?
Men Pay to be here, Women Collect.
Some women collect more than others. lol
The site should maintain all responsibilty, as is now,
Looks like a landslide to me. Are we learning yet?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Well put sir! Very well put!!

The fact is.... this is not a popularity site...... if someone does something that is worth him/her being banned (which no doubt gets reported by another member from this board which could in a sense be considered a "vote") then the Mods/Admins should be the only one to deal with it accordingly..... that is there role here and it should remain as such..... voting someone out is a much too easy chore to accomplish no matter what number you may assign to it....... and probably just as easy to defraud......

Either way, you get no credibility from me until you write reviews on well known quality providers. Each time you stalk me in my threads you will receive a similar response which is to be construed as no less than "kiss my ass"! I don't care who you are, who you have under raps or anything else about you. Fuggin with me will be a complete waste of your time as I know any case you ever make against me and for what ever purposes it may be for, you don't possess the intelligence or the integrity for your desired result! Nor do you possess the power to effect my bizness. I, unlike you, am low key and my time is not wasted. I take care of my bizness! I, as many, do not post here often and it's because of the presence of you and the like. When you and your kind are gone, the element of class on this site will increase drastically and so will the level of intelligence. Have a nice day! Originally Posted by Lacey Companion

Ok the rest of your "soap boxing" notwithstanding, let us first tackle this part....... (so much.... no where to start....)..... It is echo'ed time and time again that the "worth" and "credibility" of a hobbyist far extends the number of reviews he has under his avatar...... and writing a review of a "well known quality provider" IMHO does little to add to said "credibility"...... If "Well known quality provider" A has 25+ Stellar reviews from 25 different hobbyist, what good does #26 do me as a hobbyist who has not seen provider A? ZERO!

Now I understand that you REALLY don't like MP and DH.... You are NOWHERE near alone there...... That is perfectly fine! Just as I'm sure no matter how great you are in real life there could no doubt be people somewhere on here who don't like you right? Does that give them the right to vote you into banishment based soley on that? Absolutely not!

People will offend and be offended often on this site.... that is what the RTM button is for...... but if MP and DH want to be as big of assholes as they choose so long as they remain within the constructs of the RULES OF THE BOARD then it is not up to us as the masses to "vote them off" simply becuase we don't like the subjects they bring up or the manner in which they choose to display themselves...... Just like I can't vote to have the asshole who drives 45mph in the left hand lane of the highway while he's getting passed on the right, taken out of his car and his lisence revoked.......

Sometimes it is hard to see what the greater picture is when you have a small case of tunnel vision.......

JaD
I guess you didn't read the article? If I were going to say how I feel about DH and MP, I would suggest a rope, a truck and no brakes... *wigglin eyebrows". I don't care who I like or not. I care that we be safe and protect one another- ALL. Did that get you past your tunnel vision smarty pants? Lol. The first step in making a valid argument is knowing what your opponent's stand is. Don't guess. Read!

I look forward to your next response as you should be more prepared with a competent debate.
I do understand that a lot of guys on this site are going through their second childhood and it's like high school all over again. Just please keep it in the locker room. I mean seriously, why do you think there is a locker room with bcd access only? DISCRETION! Not that I believe LE isn't in the locker room; however, all Suzy Q. Public really asks is to keep it out of her and her childrens' face. And my point is when John Q. Busted by his wife has to face the evidence of this web site in court that it not be quite so damming to ALL of us, embarrassing for HER and noose-like for HIM. Am I making sense yet? As you know, from there is the snowball effect into mass media (see Craig's list reports all over the news) leading to more funding for LE and then we are full circle back to us ALL! As I said, "it's not rocket science"!

Think I am wrong? Look at how many guest vs how many members are on this site at any given time. All those guest are former or potential members who are going to remain guest til they feel safe to participate. It's not that they don't want to, it's that those with BIG MOUTHS scare them because obviously they have something important in their lives that they don't want to lose. We should respect that and truly make this site for EVERYBODY, including the sophisticated and fun; and I am not alone by far.
*yawns*

"It seems you guys have a shift full of time daily to "peddle your smut" without any true contributions to the site"

LOL.. I think I have less posts than you!
I wasn't talking about you- contrary to your wild imagination. I know you spend ALL your time at bus stops picking up lil girls. I can also understand why that appeals to you now. I mean it's probably pretty intimidating to be alone with an intelligent woman who doesn't have to pimp her ride to be attractive to the opposite sex. So, even though your posts (er go, self) disgusts me; I just feel sorry for you. It's sad to know someone would get so excited by outsmarting the obviously uneducated and unattractive. Mentioning you is too much like picking on the handicapped. I mean I feel guilty as hell when I can't maintain my laughter cause you have no idea what class or charm are *sniffles and giggles*... you go boy. Go into the dark streets and alley ways to find your acceptance that only the homeless and confused can provide and lotsa luck to ya. I believe you can fly... and when you land, make sure to come back and tell us all about your wild adventures. After all, you do possess an entertainment and "shock and awe" value. The way you portray yourself also gives hope to those nice guys who have low self esteem. That's fabulous Babe, to be so selfless to make others feel like "at least I am not THAT guy". Good job!

Oh and congrats on finding the one bus stop girl that sees value in your well rounded and obviously well grounded wit too. Maybe you can find a nice steak dinner to woo her- out back of Outback. *ROFLMAO while slapping myself for my selfish indulgence in your pathetisism*

*Proof is in the link in his signature bar* Have you voted?
I dont know babe. Looks to me like your playing a dangerous game
It's okay, I'm cloaked. I'm sure they realize that I know what I know and if I were going to bust em out, I would've by now. My point is they should not abuse their status or be so obvious just for the sake of arrogance. It's stupid and asking for Big problems.