CBJ is really that big of a deal?

GFE = Girlfriend Experience .... I dont know about you guys but Ive never had a girlfriend give me a CBJ. Im sure that would make me feel oh so special.
I have a chinese girlfriend who is married and since we work together, sleeps with me almost as much if not even more than with her husband of 15 years. I do covered with her (my choice) and we are seeing each other intimately for almost two years now.
Its bad enough when a girl spends 10 minutes (or more) blowing a guy BB and then when is ready to cum she starts a HJ cause she don't want the CIM. She does all that work for the prize at the end and then don't want it. WTF?

So to make it a CBJ.. well that's just wrong.
It's your choice honey! I don't offer bbbj the thought of being unsafe is mind blowing to ME!
Guys, reviews are to reveal a girls skills, looks and attitude NOT to see who offers bbbj!
We are NOT your girlfriend but more of fantasy of 2 people having SAFE fun!

I have a chinese girlfriend who is married and since we work together, sleeps with me almost as much if not even more than with her husband of 15 years. I do covered with her (my choice) and we are seeing each other intimately for almost two years now. Originally Posted by MotoRider
Spoken like a true gentlemen!
GFE = Girlfriend Experience .... I dont know about you guys but Ive never had a girlfriend give me a CBJ. Im sure that would make me feel oh so special. Originally Posted by ImaMrCool
You don't pay your girlfriend...let girlfriend sleep with other men for $..etc.
You don't pay your girlfriend...let girlfriend sleep with other men for $..etc. Originally Posted by rump shaker
Are you kidding me. Girlfriends and wives are the most expensive girls that we do pay.
most of us guys don't like cbj, is your choice to offer it, and it is our choice not to see you. and yes cbj is a big deal, when it comes to decide if I want to see a girl or not. and yes guys will continue to express their opinion on threADs and reviews about the cbj issue, that is not about to change.
Are you kidding me. Girlfriends and wives are the most expensive girls that we do pay. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Get real baby, you pay your girlfriend to stay and make her happy. You pay us as a fantasy, and then to go home and not have to hear to bs that comes with a gf or a wife!
Rump Shaker brings up an interesting question about the purpose of reviews. One of the things that I always tried to glean from reviews was-- in addition to looks, skills, and attitude-- the types of services they offer, and one of those services is bbbj. Am I wrong in doing this?

Just so I don't fuck around and hijack the lady's thread, CBJ is not a deal breaker for me. Some of my best experiences have involved a CBJ. Even though the risk of disease is somewhat diminished, a bbbj is a form of unprotected sex, and I respect a lady's decision to take every precaution. I won't judge those who take the calculated risk, though. It's their choice as well.

Mazerati, you are incredibly hot, and I'm sure that if you continue to provide great service, the reviews will begin to come in. I see the words "I'll Pass" (albeit for other reasons ) on most if not all of my reviews, and it has never deterred me from writing them.
You don't pay your girlfriend...let girlfriend sleep with other men for $..etc. Originally Posted by rump shaker
Then dont offer a girlfriend experience if you arent going to pretend to be my girlfriend.
I draw the line at chj. Originally Posted by notanewbie
LMAO!
The thread is about the importance of bbbj NOT being your girlfriend! Gfe has many different meanings to some not just bbbj!
You quoted me...scroll up.
And once you're done with this dead horse . . .
How about providers with NBA policy? What's up with that?