Bailed on it

Got the urge last night for a quick session and headed out. Having seen at least a somewhat good review on Luo's I stopped in. The parking lot was crowded, I think from the church inside or whatever it is. I called and she said "Busy, come back 20 minutes".

So I drove over to the little place by Blossum Athletic, seeing her car there, and another one parked right by it. I called and got VM. While I was calling, another monger pulled up and went in, so I headed back to Luo's.

I pulled up just to see one of you pervs walk out the door and get in your SUV. And sit there a while. Dude...get in and get the hell out so others can creep in!

I headed in and a woman that looked pretty decent and with what I remember as a nice rack came to the window and I asked for a helf hour. She then tried to say she was working alone, and I'm like "Ok, that's fine".

She led to to a room, I stripped and got comfy. She didn't ask for money so I just laid there. Then I hear her clomping in those platforms and then a toilet flushes. More movement then I hear the water for the table shower running.

Damn, it's loud I thought, then noticed that the room I was in, the wall on one side didn't go all the way to the ceiling. The damn table shower was right next to me.

Then I hear movement again, and then a male voice talking to her. I'm getting a eagle-eared listen to a customer's table shower.

Screw this, I'm not going to lay here and listen to this for the next few, then wait for a total of 30. So I got up and put my clothes on and headed out. She left her damn shoes right outside my door and I stumbled on them on my way out of the door.

I was kind enough to lock the inner door for her again, but damn, really? Don't tell me it's going to be a half hour then put me next door to listen?

Nope.
Ouch..Hope you finally wound up somewhere.
Yeah that sucks. I been in that situation before but I paid the door fee so I was invested and had to wait. Needless to say I never went back.
I have waited to get my door fee and walked out before.
Damnation!