Assup is at it again!!!

• DSK
  • 12-28-2016, 09:20 PM
That stupid little bitch is sending me messages again, after I have repeatedly asked him not to do so!!

He is a lonely little faggot now that he isn't posting in this forum after Trump's astonishing victory.

He should stick to sucking dicks at glory holes, and quit embarrassing himself here on Eccie.

I hope he has a heart attack and gets stuck in a wheelchair for the next 20 years, and he has to suck dicks at $5 a pop down at the nursing home so he can afford to get his faggotty nails done on Tuesdays. He is a disgusting, cockstalking, repulsive and foul pig.
  • R.M.
  • 12-28-2016, 09:53 PM
You think maybe he has some kind of Hannibal Lector crush on you?
That stupid little bitch is sending me messages again, after I have repeatedly asked him not to do so!!

He is a lonely little faggot now that he isn't posting in this forum after Trump's astonishing victory.

He should stick to sucking dicks at glory holes, and quit embarrassing himself here on Eccie.

I hope he has a heart attack and gets stuck in a wheelchair for the next 20 years, and he has to suck dicks at $5 a pop down at the nursing home so he can afford to get his faggotty nails done on Tuesdays. He is a disgusting, cockstalking, repulsive and foul pig. Originally Posted by DSK

The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM would be the dick-sucking prick that gave your thread one star ... as he was wont to do -- and still is doing -- when he was posting in this forum. Surely, 'posting' his opinion of threads in such a manner is a violation of his bet, is it not?
That stupid little bitch is sending me messages again, ..... Originally Posted by DSK
PM's or smoke signals?
PM's or smoke signals? Originally Posted by LexusLover

YAPPING...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B72fbXDQ7Lg
So he's cockstalking you know? He's been posting in the PGH forums cockstalking me. He's such a loser. His people expelled him. He's a lonely, stupid, lazy, cockstalking, cocksucking pig.
  • DSK
  • 12-29-2016, 07:13 AM
So he's cockstalking you know? He's been posting in the PGH forums cockstalking me. He's such a loser. His people expelled him. He's a lonely, stupid, lazy, cockstalking, cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
He is the worst of the worst, an embarrassment to humanity.
  • DSK
  • 12-29-2016, 07:16 AM
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM would be the dick-sucking prick that gave your thread one star ... as he was wont to do -- and still is doing -- when he was posting in this forum. Surely, 'posting' his opinion of threads in such a manner is a violation of his bet, is it not? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I believe it is a violation of the bet, absolutely. He is no doubt coming into the forum, posting one star thread ratings on all the threads he can, and reporting whatever violations of the TOS he thinks are happening in order to attempt to ruin the now intelligent posting occurring in his absence.
  • DSK
  • 12-29-2016, 07:17 AM
PM's or smoke signals? Originally Posted by LexusLover
As far as I know, it would be a violation of the TOS to further elaborate. He is a cockstalking faggot, though.
And since he lost his bet and accepted his ban on this forum, he's been making a nuisance of himself over at the Austin sandbox ..... I was hoping he would just retire or something .....
As far as I know, it would be a violation of the TOS to further elaborate. Originally Posted by DSK
Hypothetically, of course, on several occasions I have seen an inquiry (statements of mine in one or two instances) regarding the "privacy" of "Private Messaging" and have been informed twice by the same Mod that "paraphrasing" the content of "Private Messages" is NOT A VIOLATION, but QUOTING IS!

Go figure! It doesn't make an sense, but neither do some of the calls on any given Sunday afternoon ... with "reviews" to check them!

But do not rely on my anecdotal experience ... it could be a YMMV thing on which ones to call and which ones to let pass ....

... like in the last few days openly disclosing the content of ROS WITHOUT Private Tags has gone unnoticed ....

..... because I didn't do it!

I hope he has a heart attack and gets stuck in a wheelchair for the next 20 years, and he has to suck dicks at $5 a pop down at the nursing home so he can afford to get his faggotty nails done on Tuesdays. He is a disgusting, cockstalking, repulsive and foul pig. Originally Posted by DSK
He'll prolly tell his butt buddy and protégé EKIM about how he's " getting around the bet " and invite EKIM to come back to the Forum by doing the same.
He'll prolly tell his butt buddy and protégé EKIM about how he's " getting around the bet " and invite EKIM to come back to the Forum by doing the same. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
And all these years I thought "gone" meant GONE!

I owe GOG an apology ... I thought he was stinking things up!
His latest post in Pittsburgh

Old Today, 10:08 AM #87
Yssup Rider
Premium Access

Reviews: 50
I voted for Baboono.
Yssup Rider is offline Report Post Multi-Quote This Message QUOTE REPLY Like
Unread Today, 11:54 AM #88
bambino
Valued Poster

Reviews: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I voted for Baboono.
You can cockstalk me all you want, youre still not touching it.
  • 12-29-2016, 10:19 AM
You think maybe he has some kind of Hannibal Lector crush on you? Originally Posted by R.M.
It is worse than that!