Incall Apartments

Hi everyone!!

I hope this topic is is the right forum. I'm new here and I'm still learning how to navigate the site.

I'm looking for an upscale and safe incall to share with a provider. I prefer a luxury apartment in the galleria, medical center, midtown, or greenway plaza area. Please PM me for more details.....Thanks

LondynBarbie
Just be careful Who you share your incall with!

Do your research on that provider, she may be planning on blackmailing or stealing your money or any other horrible thing she can think of!

I would never share an incall with another provider, she would have access to all my personal info...no way!

On another note there are good providers that won't do this!
I hear EA's looking for someone to share an incall with too. Might wanna pm that provider
First you might want to register as a verified provider.
First you might want to register as a verified provider. Originally Posted by mojojo213
So true.
+2

First you might want to register as a verified provider. Originally Posted by mojojo213
I would luv to meetup with a provider who has a safe incall place. It would save me paying $25 every time at the local notel. With the horror stories I have heard about incall and a bad experience I had myself I have been skittish on meeting someone incall.
I just leased a great place last week to a provider, I know she plans on using it as a shared incall, but being that you are brand new to the board I'm sure you won't pass her requirments and sadly I think that is going to be the case for most ladies on this board who have an incall. Its just to risky to share with someone new.

I am going to PM you the name of a great apartment locater right now. Tell him I referred you to him and tell him the truth about your needs and job. He has helped at least a dozen girls I know over the years obtain an apartment incall. He is legit.
With the horror stories I have heard about incall and a bad experience I had myself I have been skittish on meeting someone incall. Originally Posted by landon
Why does an incall worry you? I always thought it would be considered safer since a provider can easliy be held accountable for her actions since she is there weekly or daily. While if she does something foul in a hotel she can simply leave and never return.
brooke can you pm me his info
Sure. I am sending it right now :-)
I just leased a great place last week to a provider, I know she plans on using it as a shared incall, but being that you are brand new to the board I'm sure you won't pass her requirments and sadly I think that is going to be the case for most ladies on this board who have an incall. Its just to risky to share with someone new.

I am going to PM you the name of a great apartment locater right now. Tell him I referred you to him and tell him the truth about your needs and job. He has helped at least a dozen girls I know over the years obtain an apartment incall. He is legit. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thanks Brooke....and everyone else for your helpful advice. I have spoke to a few ladies who are willing to share their incall.....but first I have to get verified. I hope the guys are just as nice as the providers here!!!
Hi LondynBarbie,

Why don't you post a couple pictures and let us see what you look like. I'm sure I'm not the only one who love to see what a hottie you are.
Hi LondynBarbie,

Why don't you post a couple pictures and let us see what you look like. I'm sure I'm not the only one who love to see what a hottie you are. Originally Posted by john353
Here ya go Homie!
Trust in DED...