Squirting from SS

Anyone know of a girl that really gets off and can squirt from SS? Had it with a civie and would like to repeat
AngelaS
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2018, 08:08 PM
Anyone know of a girl that really gets off and can squirt from SS? Had it with a civie and would like to repeat Originally Posted by aggie10
Civilians non pros are the best, they really appreciate the stuffings
Any other suggestions?
My thoughts .
I’m a long time member on the boards , before and after Eccie. So I can afford the risk this post invites .
Hey
High encounter/reviews stats , do not always hold up to to the value of givin or said reviewer.
I find that the higher the count of encounters/reviews , the more bias can be expected. Are the expectations greater ? Are we numb to reality and expectations ?
I’m not really sure myself ... but I am exploring the value of higher count reviews. I stay UTR , for better or worse , and own that , for better or worse. My observations may or may not coincide with yours . My biggest debate would be trusting the reviewer , with an inordinate amount of reviews , and applause from fellow mongers , including myself , to be accurate and truthful. ( as if truth were a common denominator). to determine the value of an experience.
This is just a thought . Maybe one that’s left outside the box .
Thoughts on this are appreciated . Good or bad , I know they’ll appear.
Dude WTF does this have to do with trying to find girls who squirt from a stripper slide. Talk about getting off topic...
Think he posted in the wrong thread lol...
My thoughts .
I’m a long time member on the boards , before and after Eccie. So I can afford the risk this post invites .
Hey
High encounter/reviews stats , do not always hold up to to the value of givin or said reviewer.
I find that the higher the count of encounters/reviews , the more bias can be expected. Are the expectations greater ? Are we numb to reality and expectations ?
I’m not really sure myself ... but I am exploring the value of higher count reviews. I stay UTR , for better or worse , and own that , for better or worse. My observations may or may not coincide with yours . My biggest debate would be trusting the reviewer , with an inordinate amount of reviews , and applause from fellow mongers , including myself , to be accurate and truthful. ( as if truth were a common denominator). to determine the value of an experience.
This is just a thought . Maybe one that’s left outside the box .
Thoughts on this are appreciated . Good or bad , I know they’ll appear. Originally Posted by Lookzfun61
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Just kidding bro. Cool story. Tell it again.
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Just kidding bro. Cool story. Tell it again. Originally Posted by billdwyer18

That totally made me spit my drink
What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Originally Posted by billdwyer18
Gawdamighty, that's FUNNY!
Billdwer18, Might I borrow (without attribution) your brilliantly caustic remark?
I promise to hurl it like a Zulu assegi through the heart when next my wife interjects some imbecilic meandering non-sequitur of cognitive dissonance while I'm in the midst of an important conversation or concentrating on something?
Gawdamighty, that's FUNNY!
Billdwer18, Might I borrow (without attribution) your brilliantly caustic remark?
I promise to hurl it like a Zulu assegi through the heart when next my wife interjects some imbecilic meandering non-sequitur of cognitive dissonance while I'm in the midst of an important conversation or concentrating on something? Originally Posted by King MoMo
Go ahead. I borrowed it from Billy Madison.