How many providers read the ISO threads before responding??? Smdh...

How many providers read the ISO threads before responding???
Ijs...
  • BLM69
  • 10-28-2018, 07:33 PM
Available
Available Originally Posted by BLM69
Lmao!!! 😂😂😂
Or when you say "looking for BBBJ" and you get a response "I'm not GFE but I'm free right now if that's ok with you" WTF
text me babe
You forgot to call him “hun” lol
Lol.

I guess. There IS merit to what you say. I will offer this two cents worth.

You know what kind of girls you like. The easy answer is to simply seek out the type of ladies you like. I.e. if I want a big booty blonde, I'm going to search the showcases of local big booty blondes. What I'm NOT going to do is put out a flyer, hoping that a big booty blonde sees it and takes bait.

ISO's, on the surface, are basically I'm 'looking' for this, but if you're....reasonably in the ball park of what I MIGHT be looking for, I will consider settling if what I'm looking for doesn't magically fall in my lap.

In this day and age of rapid searches, that have reasonable narrow down processes, ISO's seem obsolete.

I realize this post may not get any likes. I just feel that ISO's are...why ask a question that you already know the answer to??

As far as the ladies responding to them go, hey, they're online, logged in. Maybe business is a little slow for them. They're just being proactive. What's wrong with trying to garner up some business for yourself?
Zero
Are we really playing this re-run again?

Has it been three weeks already?
LOL...
Lmao.. those are best.

Especially the ones that say a specific location, race, and act. (example: mesquite area, white, and Russian.... to get a response from black girl with B cups to respond in Denton, in call only) 🤨🤨
  • L.A.
  • 10-29-2018, 07:55 AM
I placed an ISO for last Saturday with a ton of details in it. I got a few of the standard "available" but there was one provider that copied my ISO and responded to each thing I had said. It let me know she read everything and she was funny with her unique responses. It was a pleasant surprise.
Lmao.. those are best.

Especially the ones that say a specific location, race, and act. (example: mesquite area, white, and Russian.... to get a response from black girl with B cups to respond in Denton, in call only) 🤨🤨 Originally Posted by Lowkey4me
those are funny, but remember, it may not be the provider who is responding. keep that in mind when you ask for, say, Greek, and you show up and you discover Greek is not a menu item.
  • dgc92
  • 10-29-2018, 08:37 AM
I've had pretty decent luck with ISOs. The first time, I was looking for a newbie friendly spinner. I found two that were hot, one that wasn't, and one that was not a spinner at all, but still, 2 (3?) out of 4 ain't bad. The second and third time was pretty much just "the ads are garbage today, someone hot please respond." Didn't work the first time, but I got two good responses from the second.
Looking for a QV in denton this afternoon?

I'm available in Arlington hun!