Just out of curiosity....

What do you guys think of a lady that has several reviews written by the same guy. Does it make things more or less relevant? Does it look like he's a WK and gets "extra perks", does it look bad, good or indifferent? Do they generally have anything new to add or just the same ol stuff? Does it make a difference if he writes her a new one weekly, monthly or yearly? Wondering if it helps or hurts a ladies credibility?

Thoughts?
Kendall
I would say as long as they are over an extended period of time and he has seen others in between, multiple reviews would make me want to see you even more. Tells me he finds your "assets" well worth revisiting and you make each encounter new and exciting, which I would like. And if those multiple reviews were from your girl crush Laura Lynn I would run to you immediately!!
It could also mean the experience was so good he not only visited multiple times but it was worth reporting on also. If it's a copy paste BAU session review, I'm not sure how much that brings to the table.
  • BLM69
  • 11-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Who's the lady so we can read and see how often they're posted
It depends. I’m not sure why it matters really, but if I see the same guy reviewing over and over in the same girl with no one in between it makes me wonder. I’ve reviewed a few girls more than once, so that in and of itself is no big deal really.
Kendall,
If the reviews are over time, then I would just take them as a guy that liked this lady. If the reviews are over a short period of time, I would say WK, especially if the lady has just a few other reviews.
No matter. The writing style/grammar and details are more important. Some of "love" a girl for what ever reason. I do not review much. I know I am not good at writing. My teachers always put lots of red ink on my papers.
  • L.A.
  • 11-05-2018, 07:30 PM
I've reviewed the same lady several times. The main reasons are that was the only provider I was seeing, needed to maintain my PA, and she needed reviews.
I see it as the guy really enjoyed the lady so much so he went back often and the experience was agian and agian and again worth writing about. I will sometimes even pm a person to ask a question or two and like wise I have been pm about a certain lady friend I have repeated with. I have hand a handful of enjoyable multiple repeats. I do not see a wk issue at all.
I don't think I've ever written more than two reviews on any one lady, even though there are some I've seen TONS of times.
Ive done it but i space it out. If i write a recent 2nd review of the same lady its because i have something new to share or she asked me to because her business slowed down.
What do you guys think of a lady that has several reviews written by the same guy. Does it make things more or less relevant? Does it look like he's a WK and gets "extra perks", does it look bad, good or indifferent? Do they generally have anything new to add or just the same ol stuff? Does it make a difference if he writes her a new one weekly, monthly or yearly? Wondering if it helps or hurts a ladies credibility?

Thoughts? Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Reviews? Are you referring to the reviews my provider persona has generated?
It wouldn’t add or subtract to my thoughts on the provider. I research carefully and several reviews from one person would not influence me. I would need several reviews by different guys to pull the trigger.

It would make me thing the John is a chump who could possibly be falling for the provider.
  • BLM69
  • 11-05-2018, 11:34 PM
I guess we'll never know who the OP was talking about, must of been a joke on us posting
Depends on the review. If it looks like he’s falling for her and becoming obsessed I’m indifferent to it. Seen that before. Makes him look bad but no knock on the provider.

Otherwise I think it’s speaks highly of the provider. She’s so good he keeps coming back. Would make me think maybe I should go see her.