What keeps you coming back for more?! ... BONUS: NEW SEXY PICS 💋😉

Hobbyists, what makes you want to see a Provider more than once or make her a lady you want to see on a regular basis? Is it her personality, the donation amount, her age, her looks, her body appearance, how she performs, services she offers, etc?

Photos like these might try you through the door for the first time, but what else is needed for a first time visitor to become a regular of yours? Xo 💋ChloeBelle💋

Very nice photos, dear..
BBBJ always makes me cum back for more
For me it’s personality first and then service.
I see those tan lines....nice
Donation amount, looks and services are my determining criteria. Those along with positive reviews will draw me and my experience with the provider will make me a return client.
I think it’s all of the above But what counts the most is connection for me ! You are an absolute gorgeous blonde I have to say my hat is off to you And I love a girl in sexy photos
I think it’s all of the above But what counts the most is connection for me ! You are an absolute gorgeous blonde I have to say my hat is off to you And I love a girl in sexy photos Originally Posted by Ambree Austin
First ... Upscale Blond ... Damn nice refreshing tasteful photos!! Kind of a classy young Michelle Pfeiffer vibe going on ... especially in the top photo!!

I agree. It is actually a combination of it all that leads to a connection ... perceived or real. When the connection is there, I am yours!!

I know this cannot be done with every Hobbiest as there are all type of wackos out there in the hobby. But if I have visited with you a few times then you know I am physically drawn to you. If I am one that you want as a regular, then find ways of letting me know I am a little more special than the average guy who knocks on your door. Maybe let me know on a particular visit that I have some extra time on the clock. Maybe let me know on a particular visit that I have earned a horny discount as in you are horny and I get the financial discount. Maybe let me know you are getting 3 pops out of me on this visit no matter the time instead of the normal 2 pops. I once had a provider tell me she craved Greek with me. Damn, never a mention of Greek in any of her reviews. I would never have guessed it was even a possibility. HELL YES!! She is a regular!! Do I ask for Greek every time? NO!! I simply try my best to give her what she wants on each visit. And I NEVER mentioned it in a review. My perception is we had something unique and I damn sure not going to ruin it!!

I am not saying do this type of stuff to every guy who walks through the door. LOL, you would have leaches sucking you dry. All types of stalkers would be beating down your door. But ladies, you all have a few every so often that you meet for the first time that you are drawn to. My guess is that most of the ladies who never have to advertise or even comment on Eccie are UTR for the most part because they have found a way to build up repeat business with the guys they WANT to see.

I'm a business man. I am self employeed in 2 successful businesses. I am in business to make MONEY!! But damnit, it sure is a lot more enjoyable when i get to talk to my customers each day that I genuinely enjoy. Sometimes, I can't charge the bad customers enough. It seems no matter how much I charge them, those assholes keep coming back. But it is nice when I have to make them same assholes wait because I am taking care of a good customer I enjoy.
BBBJ and usually bad judgement.
Hey Blondie super sexy pics!! You look great!!

Although my hobby time has been limited and I haven't repeated...yet! I plan to and I agree with East Texas that perceived or real a connection is a big key for me. A great way to establish this is to simply ask it certainly plays on a guys ego knowing a girl wants to see him again. Maybe offer something new or different next time? another girl, different menu, anything to build suspense!
BBBJ and usually bad judgement. Originally Posted by bill sins

too bad she doesnt do BBBJ or offer GFE
  • MK122
  • 11-16-2018, 09:55 PM
Positive reviews, services offered, great overall experience, BBBJ, great communication, and good rates. An open mind is a good bonus too.
Those lips and those hips.. Yep, get me every time.
Good kisser, bbbj, a little chemistry.
Yummy!