Weekend Winners - 6 Weeks Left

With just six weekends left in the hobbying year...we're down to the wire for the Weekend Winner of 2018.

Since "the return"...the following ladies have taken the coveted "pole position" multiple times:

1st Place with 5 wins: Carmella_love69
2nd Place tie with 4 wins: Analeese and Jules Jaquar
3rd Place with 2 wins: TexasSunshine

Who will close out the year "on top".

PS: Shiney and Jules have finished in the #2 spot 4 times each, with Shiney taking the third spot another 4 times.
how do they “win”?? shimmying up and down a “pole”??
how do they “win”?? shimmying up and down a “pole”?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I’m guessing, it’s the last person to post an ad on the weekend update section each weekend. Is that correct?
Still read it as weekend wieners lol
Thanks. Who wants to be my prize?

Thx defleppard cause I was so confused
Lol.

Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
You are beautiful Carmella

Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Very sexy I must say!!!
I’m guessing, it’s the last person to post an ad on the weekend update section each weekend. Is that correct? Originally Posted by defleppard
Yep...whoever posts closest to 9:00pm on Sunday owns a piece of of the front page for 4 days. Her name stays there without changing until the following Thursday.

Strategic Advertising.

Pole Position is a racing term for the best starting position...or in our case...the best finishing position...and then there's the word "pole"...pick you own definition.
Ssssssshhhhhhh.....
I’ve been giving it to Carmella...I thought another blue eyed beauty deserved a shot hehe lol jkjk

I’ve been pretty inactive the last month or so ...I haven’t even thought about posting in the weekend lineup til it was too late
I’ve been giving it to Carmella...I thought another blue eyed beauty deserved a shot hehe lol jkjk

I’ve been pretty inactive the last month or so ...I haven’t even thought about posting in the weekend lineup til it was too late Originally Posted by Analeese
Same here... lol

I think it’s funny people are even keeping track of this stuff.
Annaleese you have went ghost. Your the one who made me notice the strategic move lol
Annaleese you have went ghost. Your the one who made me notice the strategic move lol Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Yea....I’ve just been seeing my faves....and relaxing tbh

Well good....my big mouth is good for more than just sucking dick lmao