Marisa of Dallas 2

OMG this lady is crazy! She calls my phone off an email to her yahoo group. She threatens me with knowing the US Attorney like she's gonna have me investigated and the offers services! Watch out for this one cuz she is NUTS!
We all know that already....
Now she is emailing me with threats to call my job, this chick is WAY crazy
This chick keeps emailing me with threats of calling my job, telling me how she will come after me. It's kinda funny but at the same time scary that she actually thinks she can hurt someone. All I know is stay away, don't call, text, join yahoo group.... She will try to fuck you over!
Dude, was Marissa of Dallas so important to necessitate the sequel Marissa of Dallas 2. Whatever your real game is, hopefully you're not planning Marissa of Dallas 3.
I just wanna make sure everyone in Dallas steers as clear as possible from this nut case!
I take it you've never dealt with Casey, she's the same way. If she knows where you work you may have a real problem, pay her what ever she wants or take your chances.
That's why you NEVER give out your personal info. I'm sure most of the ladies on here are discreet, but why take the fucking chance.
Who is this Casey of whom you speak?
No need to spam the board with multiple threads about the same issue. Threads merged.

Despite the alleged content of the communication with her, this is not alert material, but a good FYI to everyone who has considered contacting her.
  • zebra
  • 03-26-2013, 12:37 AM
This wont stroke the fire of drama between you two. No, not at all......

But then again, pouring gas on a fire is always a good idea and makes the fire go away real fast.
LOLI JUST SAW THIS POST ,,....AWWWW POOR CLIENTS THAT NEED TO LASH OUT PUBLICLY ....

IF YOU ACT LIKE AND ASSHOLE, YOU GET TREATED LIKE ONE....

I AM A VERY INFLUENTAL WOMAN INSIDE AND OUTIDE OF MY BUSINESS

AND THE MEN THAT GET THAT TREATMENT ARE SOME OF THE DOZENS THAT CROSS THE LINE

MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENTS, BE A GENTLEMAN, DONT CAUSE A PROBLEM

ITS VERY SIMPLE

DONT ABUSE THE PRIVILEDGE OF SEEING ME

AND YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT

TOO MANY MEN LIKE THIS LOSER AND OTHERS ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT PROPERLY INFORMED ABOUT ETIQUETTE OR ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH ABUSING/ LYING/ TIMEWASTING/ US..

HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID AND WHY I SAID THAT

I AM RARELY ON HERE

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO RESPOND

AND THERE ARE ALWAYS 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY

MARISA

214-998-7701
A provider with influence outside the hobby? You sound like a bully and in the end a bully will always loose out. If someone treats you wrong, just walk away, two wrongs don't make a right.
Wow ! Just wow...

Thanks Marissa for making this special place a drag because of your behavior. Have some class. Learn where the Cap Locks key is.