Condom Recommendation

I have been doing the "hobby" for two months and had several issues with no feeling with condoms because I'm married and never used one. Heard people say "you need a better condom" but don't know which brand to try. I'd like something ultra thin and available for men in larger sizes. Posting this in Coed in hopes providers may have suggestions too. Appreciate any feedback as it's really hindering my ability to enjoy this.

Thanks!
I like Crowne- put a little lube in the tip before rolling on
LifeStyle, Skyns...large sizes. Crowns are good. You just might be using one that's too small. Also, some of the girls are "female condom friendly" so you might ask, but I've heard pros and cons on them; never tried one.

When you find a brand you like, take them with you. Nothing sucks like depending on the Provider to supply an ill-fitting rain coat. That is, if they don't run out.
I use "One: Zero" I heard they were awesome from a guy at condom sense and the gents I've seen concur! Fantastic, uber uber thin and uber uber strong!!! They are very pliable too and fit all sizes! The Super Sensitives are good too and they all have funny phrases on the wrapper to promote the ONE brand name. Here's a few ex: "ONE for the road", "fill ONE up" and my personal favorite "this ONE time at band camp" I'm telling you, if I were a sex education administrator, I'd pass those truckers out night and day! Fantastic Campaign!!! And a damn good product from what I hear. Come on by if you'd like to try ONE!!

Here's a link: http://www.onecondoms.com/index.php

I also see they give a portion of their proceeds to fund awareness! Woohoo ONE more reason!! lol
I like the Skyn brand also and they do come in a larger size and they dont have that gross latex smell or taste
I use Sagami Original 0.02. They are non-latex, very thin and very strong. I order them online and they are great. The downside is, they are Japanese and even the large size is snug on me and I'm average. And the regular size won't even fit Pyramider. On a side note, the best advice you will get on this subject is to put a little lube between you and the condom; it dramatically increases the sensation.
Mark me down as another fan of One condoms.
I concur with THN. I seriously couldn't tell the cover was on.
THN is correct.
Another option is Kimono condoms. They have a large size which is just a bit larger than a regular condom.

I don't know if providers would be accepting, but I've read that other materials than latex transfer heat better. So this depends on whether your lack of sensitivity is due to friction or heat.
I use "One: Zero" I heard they were awesome from a guy at condom sense and the gents I've seen concur! Fantastic, uber uber thin and uber uber strong!!! They are very pliable too and fit all sizes! The Super Sensitives are good too and they all have funny phrases on the wrapper to promote the ONE brand name. Here's a few ex: "ONE for the road", "fill ONE up" and my personal favorite "this ONE time at band camp" I'm telling you, if I were a sex education administrator, I'd pass those truckers out night and day! Fantastic Campaign!!! And a damn good product from what I hear. Come on by if you'd like to try ONE!!

Here's a link: http://www.onecondoms.com/index.php

I also see they give a portion of their proceeds to fund awareness! Woohoo ONE more reason!! lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I bought a 20 pack of these condoms to use while hobbying cause they advertised the thinnest condom u could buy, said it feels like nothing there, which is true cause every last one those mofos broke from either trying to put it on or from a nice long stroke(even with lube). Maybe I was too big for them least that's what I like to believe lol. Like said before try lifestyles sensitive same as one's zero but more durable
I love the Skyn brand....

For larger/thicker Gentlemen, Trojan Ecstasy are great....not the gross smell or taste that Trojans usually have and not as thick.

Or feel free to bring your own favorite brand.

I still want to try out the female condoms...just haven't been able to find them locally.
I like One Zero and Kimono microthin w/aqua lube. Crowns are also good.
Lifestyles Skyn. Latex condoms are shit.
I bought a 20 pack of these condoms to use while hobbying cause they advertised the thinnest condom u could buy, said it feels like nothing there, which is true cause every last one those mofos broke from either trying to put it on or from a nice long stroke(even with lube). Maybe I was too big for them least that's what I like to believe lol. Like said before try lifestyles sensitive same as one's zero but more durable Originally Posted by theboss21422

Perhaps you need some professional help. Hehe. Bring a bunch of styles and brands over and we can call it condompalooza!!!
DallasDude69

I prefer the Kimono Lg size. They are made to be super sensitive and are very well made, I've never had one break on me and it has happened on more than one occasion while using Trojan condoms. Not crazy about Skyn, the material they are made out of doesn't seem to be very elastic.

Statistically, Trojans bust more than any other brand.

I hope to hear from you soon... Between you and I... I am feeling a little .... uhmmmm....guess.

KL