Yes You Can, No You Can't

Menus, we all like different things, we all look for them for different reasons.

My thought is that CIM and Greek are very rarely on the menu at hobbyist's homes which makes them popular here. But what about DATY? There is always a lot of excitement about the subject here, how many of my fellow hobbyists, like myself, live in a home where it is verboten?

It's one of those things that an extremely high percentage of ladies say/write that they enjoy immensely, yet it's amazing how much self denial can follow from parental brow beating and guilt tripping.

What say you, do you like to eat out because you get bored with meat and potatoes at home, or because the cupboard is always locked up tight and you gave away your key at the alter?
Huh? Too deep for me...
Just gimme the wimmin'....
Variety is the spice of life. I didn't experiment when I was younger due to some now gone religious convictions, and now I am kind of tasting the rainbow of flavors.
Huh? Too deep for me...
Just gimme the wimmin'.... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Sorry, just curious how many aren't allowed to eat pussy at home. It just seems like a really strange thing for a woman to turn away.
Sorry, just curious how many aren't allowed to eat pussy at home. It just seems like a really strange thing for a woman to turn away. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Maybe they're just worried it may result in them actually wanting to have sex with you
Maybe they're just worried it may result in them actually wanting to have sex with you Originally Posted by addict
LOL, I started to write that in the "fantasy" thread running. You know, the SO wanting to share a woman with me. The SO wanting to be shared by me and a man. And the ever present, The SO wanting to have sex with me.
  • HDnTX
  • 06-26-2013, 03:23 PM
eating wife's pussy is the only thing she loves, and I love doing it ......all night
  • HDnTX
  • 06-26-2013, 03:29 PM
eating wife's pussy is the only thing she loves, and I love doing it ......all night
eating wife's pussy is the only thing she loves, and I love doing it ......all night Originally Posted by HDnTX
+1 - there's not much else on the menu, but this she likes.
Make sure you chew! It will drive her over the edge.
I too understand SO says she loves it ... BUT never wants to do it ???????
Sorry, just curious how many aren't allowed to eat pussy at home. It just seems like a really strange thing for a woman to turn away. Originally Posted by Iaintliein
I can introduce you to one who thinks its really strange NOW, lol.