Alee Stone at it again

A known thief from the past but took a chance anyways and lost. Came an did a great visit a couple days prior but then came over for an outcall again two days ago brought her dogs with her! She borrowed my truck to go to the store to get those things providers are notorious for forgetting. I have not seen her or my truck since. Her dogs were left here with no dog food I have not been here in three months until recently so there is no food in this house at all for me to feed them. If you see her driving a Dodge Truck stay away the truck has been reported stolen and she is a wanted felon.
Moved from Alerts.
  • Colby
  • 08-26-2013, 04:14 PM
I hope you get the truck back soon.
Hilarious!!
Truck was returned.
Truck was returned. Originally Posted by TentNutrition
Did you pray to St. Anthony?

That was quick!
Truck was returned. Originally Posted by TentNutrition

Thats great you got your car back but I would NEVER EVER lend my car out. Next time, suck it up and drive her to the store, That is today's tip for the day, that is all :-)

( dont get butt hurt, just trying to give u some friendly advice)
Did she take the dogs?
Sheesh! I always bring party hats & astroglide......glad you got your truck back! I'm thinking about hitting it though, she's HHHOOOTTT!
I can't believe anyone would admit to lending their truck to a hooker they had only recently met.
I can't believe anyone would admit to lending their truck to a hooker they had only recently met. Originally Posted by TinMan
+1
I can't imagine anyone loaning their truck to ANYONE they had just recently met.
He has known her a long while. When are u gonna learn dood?

Ps I knew this was u. lol
  • MojoR
  • 08-27-2013, 06:08 AM
This somehow reminds me of the lyrics to an old Country Western song..

Glad you got your truck back BTW!
Sheesh! I always bring party hats & astroglide......glad you got your truck back! I'm thinking about hitting it though, she's HHHOOOTTT! Originally Posted by GoManGo
That's what I got out of this message. Someone new to add to the ever expanding list. She does look pretty hot. Oh, and to never lend someone I barely know my car...