height weight desirables....

so I look at height and weight as well as the pics from the profiles... the ones I'm most attracted to list their height as 5.5 and weight about 130.... what type of figure is that defined as? not spinner but not curvy either... I think that is a very healthy and realistic ratio..

I like realistic.... more like what you see with civvy gals....
Me too but for me its 5.7 and 130 at max. for ideal. But i do not always expect ideal- mostly fun.
Prefer 5'5" and below. But would not deny disappointing a girl taller than 5'5" either. I love disappointing women of all heights.
Reminds me of Sir Mixalot. Baby got back. 36-24-36. Only is she's 5'3.
Height and weight alone can be a good standard but since muscle weighs more than fat so you may end up with a very trim "looking" lady who is quite flabby to the touch or vice versa end up missing out on a very firm bodied lady because she is outside your weight perimeters.

Ftr I'm not in your height category at all and that is completely fine. Lol. Just something to think about when you are picking thru showcases. p411 has a photo verification that only lasts six months so you can use that too maybe determine height vs weight vs body mass.

Reading your stats just made me think of the 3yrs I spent in Tokyo and the body type there. Beautiful women no doubt but muscle tone was just not there so it made their legs very flabbing looking. I know I was guilty of staring a lot Lol. that was one reason why. Even still there are a lot of women like that of all descents and Asian chicks are totally hott and totally rock so I'm not trying to down them at all. Its just an observation.
I don't look at height / weight..... I look for hot. Depending on a woman's height, musculature, and yes boobs size weight can vary a lot. I see spinners on up, but I have to be into the whole package.
For me, height/weight standards are only marginally useful because a strict adherence to my self-imposed requirements delayed me in seeing some providers that eventually were excellent BCD after I dropped those standards and decided to see them. Outside the hobby I found while dancing that ladies that visually appeal to me don't feel so good in my arms. That is even more so the case while embracing in our birthday suits. As THN noted, muscle/fat ratio often make height/weight stats deceptive. I like a healthy lady with a little junk in the trunk that feels good in my arms.
Rule #1

They must be taller than they are wide.
Von Spieler - your Avatar is disturbing, lol.

Height/ Weight proportionate is good...and VARIETY is the Spice of Life!!

I like my ladies to have curves, so you have to have sexy hips and thighs...that's my only requirement.
Height and weight alone can be a good standard but since muscle weighs more than fat so you may end up with a very trim "looking" lady who is quite flabby to the touch or vice versa end up missing out on a very firm bodied lady because she is outside your weight perimeters.

Ftr I'm not in your height category at all and that is completely fine. Lol. Just something to think about when you are picking thru showcases. p411 has a photo verification that only lasts six months so you can use that too maybe determine height vs weight vs body mass.

Reading your stats just made me think of the 3yrs I spent in Tokyo and the body type there. Beautiful women no doubt but muscle tone was just not there so it made their legs very flabbing looking. I know I was guilty of staring a lot Lol. that was one reason why. Even still there are a lot of women like that of all descents and Asian chicks are totally hott and totally rock so I'm not trying to down them at all. Its just an observation. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
That is soo true!! I am an athletic type with 18 pct body fat but i weigh sooo much. 5'7" and 143 - 145 lbs. :-( And yes, Asian women are usually petite, slim and no muscle. I'm glad I don't live in Asia cause no men would like me there. Athletic females are considered unattractive and undesirable.
Samantha any man that doesn't like you is probably gay, and we should probably chat sometime. We are.of similar build. I'm 5'7" and at zero percent body fat, I would weigh 165. My goal is to get to 10% eventually. I hate the damn scale.
That is soo true!! I am an athletic type with 18 pct body fat but i weigh sooo much. 5'7" and 143 - 145 lbs. :-( And yes, Asian women are usually petite, slim and no muscle. I'm glad I don't live in Asia cause no men would like me there. Athletic females are considered unattractive and undesirable. Originally Posted by samantha thom

Samantha,

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you (yet, that is - I hope to remedy that someday), but ANYBODY who says you are either unattractive or undesirable is completely insane.

That being said, in general a woman's "numbers" are just that - numbers.

From a physical standpoint, what matters is: 1) The overall visual appeal of her body (and by body I mean the whole package, from the hair down, and 2) what she does with that body. (I'm not including chemistry or intellectual compatibility here, even though they add even more to the overall experience).

Who would you rather see? An "average" or even "below average" looking lady who bangs your brains out in every imaginable way, or a perfect 10 who just lays there and sweats?

That's my $0.02.
Thanks for the compliments, Tony and hotindallas. I like the way I look. I'm just naturally muscular and build muscles so easily. I don't even go to the gym but once or twice a year. I'm fortunate I guess. :-)
Samantha....From the pictures that you have posted and the way that you carry yourself I would say that you are a very beautiful woman and an amazing individual that any man would be proud to stand beside.....

Thanks,

TexasCowboy