The Bedspread

• jwood
  • 09-26-2013, 07:47 AM
I don't like fu*cking on the bedspread. No telling who's been fuc*ing on it before me. It also tells me the lady might have another date. Which that's fine by me, I just don't like fu*king on the bedspread.
So just move it down too the floor and fuck there.
Most hotels dont even wash their bedspreads until there are noticeable stains on them. By law they are only required to wash the sheets, so that is all that most of them do. I will not even sit my bare ass on bed spreads in hotels. It always hits the floor at the foot of the bed.
Do you think the sheets are any cleaner? Be happy that they change out the towels on the floor and not rehang. Be happy they at least remake the bed!
Years ago I saw this bit on 60 Minutes, or one of those talking heads news shows...bedspreads have cooties. For real. Cooties, on the bedspreads, for real, beware!
i stayed at a motel in uvalde they washed the bedspreads when the customers visit ended. i have never seen any other motel do this. i hope they all would do it
I always cover my bed in hospital blankets, and then switch it out for the next appointment. That way nobody every lays on the same cover and nobody lays on mine! ...The one I sleep on
  • jwood
  • 09-26-2013, 01:06 PM
Your bed is very nice Roxy
Seeing wet spots or stains on a bedspread is just gross. I have a bedspread, but it is folded along the foot of the bed and is not used. The sheets/towels are changed after any friend has visited whether or not another friend is coming to visit later.
yo roxy and laura,good for you. i would feel safe in your bed
  • jwood
  • 09-26-2013, 01:33 PM
Laura you bed is awesome
Jwood.... Thanks now I have a whole host of new shit to worry about when I'm trying to get my fuck on..
yo roxy and laura,good for you. i would feel safe in your bed Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
i dont know about you general, but i felt deliteful in Laura's bed.
and on her couch and dining table; and in her shower;
and in the back seat of my car!!

i do need a visit w/ Roxy28 to make that determination.
Years ago I saw this bit on 60 Minutes, or one of those talking heads news shows...bedspreads have cooties. For real. Cooties, on the bedspreads, for real, beware! Originally Posted by phildo

I saw the same program. Those bedspreads are absolutely disgusting!
OMG if you worry about the bedspread why do you hobby? Providers provide. If you want to be first of the day, ask. If you want a solo,by a sugar daddy, or find a SO. STD doesn't jump off the bedspread or a toilet seat. I tried that one in defence when I was challenged by SO, and three Dr's confirmed no way Charlie Brown. That useless line cost lots.