I AM NOT AA AND NOT 50

OK for the jerk who wrote review that said I was AA AND 50 IAM WHITE 41 AND AS FAR AS I KNOW DO NOT LOOK MY AGE BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD I LOOK 9 YEARS OLDER MOST TIMES ITS YOUNGER ANY WAYS IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN ME WHY IN THE FUCK DO U COMMENT ON MY REVIEWS ABOUT ME AND WHAT I LOOK LIKE . KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF IF YOUR JUST TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING NOT FACTS ASSHOLE

And or those of you who stuck up for me THATS WHY I LOVE YOU
And just wondering why anyone would tip 300 to c 50 black women who smokes and u daty for my regulars out there U ALL KNOW THATS A LIE IT TAKES ACT OF CONGRESS TO GET TO DINE AT MY Y JUST SAYING maybe the mobs were sleeping when this was posted
...maybe the mobs were sleeping when this was posted Originally Posted by marie35
Or, maybe they just don't give a fuck....JUST SAYIN

Seriously, do you really think mobs investigate everything written here? Their job is like a policeman's - there are ones
to enforce the LAWS and their are ones that investigate crimes when they are reported.

Try reporting something you feel is unjust or wrong and let them look into it before you blame a Mob for not doing his or her job...Jeez
People often get me confused with someone who cares.
I have seen Marie and I can confidently attest that she is not AA nor is she 50. Any statement to the contrary is just false. The review needs to edited or amended for correctness and accuracy. I agree with one of the posters that this might have been the result of mis-click of the mouse. Marie is a reputable provider and deserves accuracy in the review that is glaringly wrong. However, the subjective evaluation is the reviewers impression.
Hey Marie I have guys that have been posting on my reviews for the past 10 yrs that have never seen me. They have never even talked too me on the phone. But they are the firsts ones too bash me and talk crap about me. You just have too ignore the haters. People know then for what they are and their called trouble makers. Just hang in there. People know the real truth about you.
On behalf of the "mobs": This has zero to do with "haters."

The review was positive, but the newbie made a mistake. (7 posts and 2 reviews...it's not surprising)

His punishment? Dealing with over-the-top provider responses that are borderline against the unnecessary rudeness guidelines.

If he'd have done his research, he could have avoided the crazy in the first place. Too bad for him.

But hey...he disabled his account. So no need to worry.

A minor issue that could have been easily and politely corrected, instead turned into another GREAT thread for guys that do their research on the behavior of providers. Thanks again!
  • ken
  • 09-29-2013, 08:39 AM
I have seen her several time in west texas and is one of my top providers

The review was positive, but the newbie made a mistake. (7 posts and 2 reviews...it's not surprising)

His punishment? Dealing with over-the-top provider responses that are borderline against the unnecessary rudeness guidelines.

If he'd have done his research, he could have avoided the crazy in the first place. Too bad for him.

A minor issue that could have been easily and politely corrected, instead turned into another GREAT thread for guys that do their research on the behavior of providers. Thanks again! Originally Posted by Duke of G
Duke, YOU ROCK TO !! GO COWGIRLS AND ANYTHING ELSE ON CABLE TV TOODAY !!

The Dallas Mob Boys are the best, hands down !! Take his advice boys and do your research, I do, TO (lmao...all part of the hating game...thanks for stalking all my posts now, let's me know I'm winning...and it ain't the Duke or Marie35...Here's another hint: you know who you are TO...GO COWBOYS!!)
Marie - if your black and 50 now - all I can say is you've had a drastic make-over since I seen u Bbe

A minor issue that could have been easily and politely corrected, instead turned into another GREAT thread for guys that do their research on the behavior of providers. Thanks again! Originally Posted by Duke of G
You see, sometimes the NBA policy is a good thang, JS