Access Permission Denied

Hi,

I keep seeing this message when attempting to view "encounters" posted by others.

curticat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I realize that I am not currently in a premium status, thus no ROS, but thinking I should be able to see the beginnings of the post, which occasionally, I can.

Also, sometimes I get a different message stating that "This site is not currently available to users in the US". This I assume is just due to the encounter being linked to an outboard site that is, as stated not available to us ip addresses. If that is the case, why would stateside providers have reviews on such a site?

Thanks for your help.

C
Because the old reports do not conform to the new template, those will remain hidden for a while longer. The new template has removed certain items. The template is a more generic post and it will be renamed Encounter Report. The Admin staff and developers are working on scrubbing the old reports and making those items available for viewing soon.
Ah, thank you.