Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: None
City: Cheektowaga
State: New York
Address: Quiet neighborhood near the Amherst Border
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair with bangs
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very pretty. She has nice long hair with bangs. About 5”6” and a nice athletic build. A sweet accent to go along with her sweet personality and beautiful smile... not to mention her magical hands.
Recommendation: Yes
everything is for sale for the right price!!!!!!shoot higher shes money hungry!!!!!!!
everything is for sale for the right price!!!!!!shoot higher shes money hungry!!!!!!! Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
Stalk much?

elg........
Well....there are bushes aplenty at and near the house..... welcome back!
She wasnt happy that she was reviewed last time. im sure she is less than thrilled that her info is out here again
She wasnt happy that she was reviewed last time. im sure she is less than thrilled that her info is out here again Originally Posted by mississippi
If you would ever do that TOFTT that you promised to do, you would have PA access and understand that she might just be more than thrilled.... waiting....
I saw her last week. Nothing really special. She has a fantastic body and is hot, but the service is average at best. I may try again for the price and see what else opens up.
I've seen her. hittingcoach is right. Nothing special. Just cheap. Massage isnt even very good.
shocking
I text her saying Id be six minutes late and she said "sorry I can't do that" and never she responded again.
I believe that. She seems to be very rigid. Annoyingly so
Does she offer other services besides massage and a happy ending
In my expierence no