Jaco help

Hey guys. Thanks mako for all your help and input bro, asset to the community. Will arrive late to SJ from Houston. Then OLD will take us to Jaco. Looking to get some play in Jaco the same night. Got 2 more guys with me. Any info and help. Thanks. PM the info if you like. Thanks again
any intel u can give on your trip to SJO & Jaco??
any intel u can give on your trip to SJO & Jaco?? Originally Posted by architectintx
Jaco is the place to be in Costa Rica. Cocal is the place to go for the ladies but if you stay there be prepared to deal with the noise until 1 am. I always stay at Monaco because its much more peaceful. There are
7 or 8 units there that are very nice with comfortable beds. monacojaco.com

Finding ladies during the day can be a challenge there so just go to Cocal the first night and gather up a few phone numbers and most of the ladies will jump at chance to earn extra $$$$
Personally I preferred SJ to Jaco. but it seems I am in the minority with most people on this and other int'l sites. I thought the girls at the Cocal were all very fake - plastic boobs, too much make-up, butt implants, blonde hair, high heels...I prefer the innocent looking girl next door type that is affectionate but wild in the bedroom. The cocal girls were more like the fake plastic model types that know they are hot and ask too much $ and when they get to the bedroom just go through the motions counting the minutes until they can get out and find the next John. Obviously there are exceptions, I didn't get to try them all, but with the sampling I did in both places over the years I prefer SJ. Plus it is not as hot as Jaco...90degrees even at night it seemed. Again that is not the popular opinion, just mine. If looks are everything than you may prefer Jaco.
Very few who post in this forum but thanks Mako & dfrm65.

Mako, from your experience, where can i stay in San Jose to pickup the type of girls you were talking about? can you recommend any?

I am staying there for 3 days, and planning on getting some quality girls over there... any leads guys?

thanks.
The Sportsman's Lodge. If they are booked then La Amistad (1 block west). Certainly you will find the most girls in the Del Rey, but there are a lot of hardcore pushy chicas there. I like the selection better at SL, far less of them, sometimes less than a dozen but more of the type and quality I prefer. This is partially due to the fact that the staff screens the girls who want to hang out there and work. So if there is ever a rip-off reported or enough bad complaints they will lose their clearance to work there. That is not to say any girls are truly banned. If you are bringing a girl back there and they don't know her she can come in with you as your guest. If you a call an unscreened guest to come meet you they will call and have you come up front and verify she is there with you. The staff is awesome at SL, the bartenders are a ton of fun, and a couple are super hot themselves, even hotter than many of the working girls. Adrianna could be a super model IMO!

But don't let any of this dissuade you from going to the Del Rey. It would be a sin to go to San Jose and not check out that place on a Friday night. Just don't be in a hurry to go with the first girl that walks up and sits on your lap. Talk to many girls, and hang for a while as the selection changes by the hour. Sometimes it is difficult to get one to move on when you are not interested, just be polite and say you are waiting on some friends and it was nice to meet you. If she is not taking the hint, go sit down at the Blackjack table for a bit, they are not allowed to proposition you when gambling.

The massage parlors are a good daytime option. Be sure to check out Monicas, Zona 2, Relax...New fantasy, 360, Manos Magicas are also good options, all within walking distance of each other. And there are plenty of others I didn't mention. You should be able to find a map online, if not let me know, I have a PDF of an OK one saved on my desktop.

There are even a couple strip clubs that can be fun and somewhat inexpensive - Le Grillon, Alcazar and Pantera Rosa are decent. Just be careful and don't go to any of the ones that a Taxi driver recommends, they are usually rip-off places (like the ones here in the states) - examples are Eite, Tango India, Hollywood and Atlantis. And never run a tab at a strip club.

Have fun, I am jealous!
Hey guys. Thanks mako for all your help and input bro, asset to the community. Will arrive late to SJ from Houston. Then OLD will take us to Jaco. Looking to get some play in Jaco the same night. Got 2 more guys with me. Any info and help. Thanks. PM the info if you like. Thanks again Originally Posted by dat198
Fellow Houstonian here. Not sure if you're aware but Southwest is having a crazy sale to Costa Rica since they're opening up international flights from Houston. About $250 roundtrip, starts in Mid-October. I'm definitely planning on going Halloween weekend.
I saw that. Unfortunately I am in Louisville, and no matter how I crunch the numbers I still cannot get to SJO from SDF for less than 600. I a member of at least a dozen different airline and travel sites and no matter how I search it that # keeps being the total. I want to live in Houston.
Hey guys. Thanks mako for all your help and input bro, asset to the community. Will arrive late to SJ from Houston. Then OLD will take us to Jaco. Looking to get some play in Jaco the same night. Got 2 more guys with me. Any info and help. Thanks. PM the info if you like. Thanks again Originally Posted by dat198
Looking forward to meeting you guys once you get here in the land of Milk and Honey. Just a reminder, if you are going to Jaco and if it's a group of 2+, you can save big money at one of our affiliated Condo's. Chica friendly and really bad azz luxury living.