CelesteCaltaris/Dont Bother

• DCS75
  • 03-04-2017, 07:03 AM
After a bunch of back and forth BS with a bunch of wight washy indecisiveness , CelesteCaltaris says she's on the way. Of course it's not the agreed upon time. While I'm sitting at the bar in the hotel she strolls in and heads for the elevators. Everyone with out a doubt knew what she was there for.....No call or text saying "hey I'm here". So i excuse myself, pay my bill and head up to the room literally right behind her. Get to my floor and there's no one. go back to the bar and think to myself, that couldn't have been her. Surely she'd announce arrival after all the BS. now she texts asking where I am? Tell her along with what I'm wearing. All of a sudden she appears at the bar. I offer her a seat and she literally passes me up, goes to a guy sitting w/2 women and says "ARE YOU READY TO GO UP'!!! RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!!! I just kept quite and watched her depart. The laughs were heard for blocks I'm sure...

She is no where near representative of her pics. You can take the pics and ad probably 75 #'s. I should have know better with the lack of reviews and her word of being reviewed on lesser sites.
Moved thread to the right area.