Death Spiral Continues as CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

And last year's CNN headliner -- Avenatti -- is looking at 400 years!

Death Spiral Continues as CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience

The far-left CNN’s ratings death spiral marched into last week as the fake news network lost one-third of its primetime audience and a breathtaking 55 percent of its demo viewers.

Unapologetically: (Breitbart)
CNN is no longer relevant domestically or internationally.

They EARNED their nonstatus in the journalism world.

Unfortunately, most media-journalism is headed that way.

Definition of journalism
1a : the collection and editing of news for presentation through the media
Definition of news
1a : a report of recent events
A person's opinion is not an "event" ..... nor is their version!

This board is a perfect example of worthless opinions!
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 05:33 AM

This board is a perfect example of worthless opinions! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Excellent example LL.

WTF...hater gonna hate.
More people watch the Food Channel. MSLSD is trying to rehabilitate Madcow by letting her moderate a Democratic debate like she’s a real journalist.
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...trump-era-low/

maddcows ratings are in the toilet too. noone is interested in her show now that the russian collusion has been exposed. guess they must be tired of being baited for new evidence of Trump's criminality.
If it wasn’t for CNNs monopoly at airports, their ratings would be more pathetic.
The fake Russian Collusion Delusion has gone on much longer than the Flight MH370 bullshit did. The saturation point has long been reached.

Hopefully when Barr comes out with his finding the media will allow it's presentation. My guess at that time Pelosi will decide to impeach.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 08:35 AM
The fake Russian Collusion Delusion has gone on much longer than the Flight MH370 bullshit did. The saturation point has long been reached.

Hopefully when Barr comes out with his finding the media will allow it's presentation. My guess at that time Pelosi will decide to impeach. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Barr is part of the Russian Collusion.

Anything he brings , the nation is already tired of.

Pelosi wants an election before impeachment.

Nobody cares that Putin helped Trump. The Dems need to concentrate on the debt.

And on topic....Fox, CNN and MSNBC are all horrible. I don't give two rats asses what their ratings are, their morning and evening shows are horrible.

I like Steph Rule on MSNBC and Wallace on Fox and the Long Face dude who is semi retired. Aron Burnett on CNN a little but she mostly mails in her shows. I would think even these anchors are tired of parroting the same shit over and over.
Barr is part of the Russian Collusion.

Anything he brings , the nation is already tired of.

Pelosi wants an election before impeachment.

Nobody cares that Putin helped Trump. The Dems need to concentrate on the debt.

And on topic....Fox, CNN and MSNBC are all horrible. I don't give two rats asses what their ratings are, their morning and evening shows are horrible.

I like Steph Rule on MSNBC and Wallace on Fox and the Long Face dude who is semi retired. Aron Burnett on CNN a little but she mostly mails in her shows. I would think even these anchors are tired of parroting the same shit over and over. Originally Posted by WTF
Barr will bring indictments.
The Dems need to concentrate on the debt.
Originally Posted by WTF
You ALWAYS have something funny and nonsensical to say...
You ALWAYS have something funny and nonsensical to say... Originally Posted by bb1961
Nonsensical yes, funny no. Unless you consider his memes funny. He proclaimed the public is tired of Barr. How? He just started. There are polls that state the public is tired of Mueller. I think a fair amount of the public is very interested in what Barr will find.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 09:45 AM
Barr will bring indictments. Originally Posted by bambino
Nobody will give a fuck...nobody give a fuck that Trump obstructed justice or that his campaign manager is in jail.

You sound a jug headed and the left left wing of the DNC.
  • WTF
  • 06-13-2019, 09:48 AM
Nonsensical yes, funny no. Unless you consider his memes funny. He proclaimed the public is tired of Barr. How? He just started. There are polls that state the public is tired of Mueller. I think a fair amount of the public is very interested in what Barr will find. Originally Posted by bambino
Jesus H Christ.

The left is already dismissing Barr, just as the right had dismissed Muller.

And they are one and the same to the middle.

Hold on sugarpants....there'll be an election b4 ya know it and the whining can start anew
Nobody will give a fuck...nobody give a fuck that Trump obstructed justice or that his campaign manager is in jail.

You sound a jug headed and the left left wing of the DNC. Originally Posted by WTF
The people who get indicted will give a fuck. As a true Libertarian, so should you. Manafort is in jail for crimes that had nothing to do with Trump and his campaign and Trump wasn’t found to commit any crimes. Just hold on shitty pants. BTW, why do say “Jesus H Christ” all the time. According to you, Jesus never existed. A Freudian slip perhaps?