Custom ECCIE avatars, absolutely free ;-)

I sometimes do pro bono design work, to keep my skills sharp and assist ladies who need a little help standing out. If you could use a better avatar, drop me a pm anytime. Turnaround time is usually about a day, but it depends on my schedule and availability.

p.s. If you need an eye-catching website as well, see my recent post regarding my "Summer Special"!

I just got two avatars created by Holly. They're really cute. And she designed it to match my site colors! You can see one of them posted on my avatar.

..and it was all.. FREE!!

Thanks, Holly. I really appreciate ya!
That's a really nice offer, i'm a graphic designer and I know it can sometimes take a bit of your free time just to get something right.
Very nice. You can do some really neat things with a combination of of CS (x) and Particle Illusion too. Curious. what are your "Tween" settings? 4-5?
I just received my lovely avatar from HOLLY. Honestly I've been in love with her work for a long time and when I saw what she did for Annie and Ava I knew I just had to have one.

I think it's a beauty and I look forward to working with her in the future.

Thank you!!
I also have just received my avatar & I also think she did a GREAT job!!!
Yes, she did!
Thanks so much to everyone who responded to the offer! I'm so glad you're happy with the results and getting great feedback ;-) To address a couple of quick issues:

1. To the gents wanting a custom avatar, as much as I appreciate that you like my work, this offer was ideally intended to help the ladies of the board. I’ll still put you on my to-do list, but you’ll have to be way at the bottom ;-)

2. A few people have asked me how to upload a custom avatar. I'm posting the steps here in case anyone else is wondering the same thing:

- if you're not already at the main page, click the ECCIE logo at the top left to get to the main page

- click the User CP link on the left

- click the Edit Avatar link on the left

- scroll down to where it says Custom Avatar

- click the Browse button to locate the image on your computer

- click the Save Changes button

Voila!

And to the ladies still patiently waiting for yours, they're on the way ;-))
THANK YOU so much for my avatar? It's a different look than what I'm used to and for that, I thank you so much!!!

Best,
Elisabeth
I sometimes do pro bono design work, to keep my skills sharp and assist ladies who need a little help standing out. If you could use a better avatar, drop me a pm anytime. Turnaround time is usually about a day, but it depends on my schedule and availability.

p.s. If you need an eye-catching website as well, see my recent post regarding my "Summer Special"!

. Originally Posted by GoodGirlMedia
How much are your sites? You mention a summer special but I don't see the price mentioned anywhere. Surely it's not the $700 you have on your website. A free avatar is nice and I need a site and an avatar but not for $700. In the threads I have found you say mention ECCIE but why not just publish you rate?
Lailaa, the $700 rate listed on our site is the usual rate for our standard package, but that is not the rate for ECCIE members. As mentioned in the last sentence of the post you're referring to, about the Summer Special, special rates are not listed on our website.

To answer your other question, the reason I didn't specify a rate in the post is because the amount of the discount we give ECCIE members can be 15%, 20%, or more, it just depends on our schedule, which changes daily (when we're swamped we can only discount the package so much). So if I stated a particular rate today, and someone else reads this post 3 days from now, that rate may not still apply.

I'll PM you the current rate Lailaa, and if anyone else would like a real-time quote, feel free to contact me directly anytime and ask about the ECCIE special. I will respond promptly.

On a side note, as cute as that joke is, about gas prices, I cannot take credit for Elisabeth's current avatar ;-) She must have updated it sometime after posting the above comments.
GoodGirlMedia, very nice work
Thank you Sonya! Let me know if you still need website help, I have a couple more contacts I can send you..
Thank you Sonya! Let me know if you still need website help, I have a couple more contacts I can send you.. Originally Posted by GoodGirlMedia

GoodGirlMedia, I've decided to stay with my good old regular. He is the "BEST" I would never ever find a true.... (website designer). He has done my "websites" for years. I love his ART......He has a good eye to design anything that women or men would enjoy for there business.

Thank you, James....

Keep up the good work...L-i-f-e is great.......
I can personally vouch and say with brutal honesty I would never go with any other company but GGM. From day one, the excellent friendly customer service and the quality of their work has made all the difference in my business with a beautiful website. Check mine out! GGM did it!