Presidential pardon for Hillary?

Extend a 'yugh' olive branch? Maybe appease some of the left wing loons rioting across the country?

Perhaps President Trump should grant a blanket pardon to Hillary and appoint her an ambassadorship...

To Libya!
The funny thing about these riots is, if you look at the cities where they are happening, the only ones they're inconveniencing are the ones who voted Clinton anyway.

Dumb justice?
  • DSK
  • 11-12-2016, 07:14 AM
The funny thing about these riots is, if you look at the cities where they are happening, the only ones they're inconveniencing are the ones who voted Clinton anyway.

Dumb justice? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Well, it might even make some of the rich liberals there become Trump supporters.

Dumb justice? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Dallas went Lib????

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...llas/350942549
I bet Hillary's ass is pissed for Trump winning.
Dallas went Lib????

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...llas/350942549 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes. Dallas went Lib. The only major city in Texas that did not go Lib was Ft. Worth. That really isn't anything new.
Dallas went Lib????

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dalla...llas/350942549 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The protesters marching the streets.
Pardon for what? Has she been tried and convicted of anything yet?
Pardon for what? Has she been tried and convicted of anything yet? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Was Nixon?
Pardon for what? Has she been tried and convicted of anything yet? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Wouldn't a pardon confirm what we all knew, and what the Clinton's strongly denied, " I did NOT....", about her actions and character. If they are as " innocent " as they claim, why is there a need for a pardon ???? By accepting a pardon, they confirm that they are GUILTY !
No, I can't accept LEGALLY that accepting a pardon shows guilt. If you're looking at least a million dollars in legal fees and someone dangles a "get out of jail" card in front of them. You can't blame someone for that. Do I think Hillary is guilty? Pretty much a foregone conclusion but we're talking a hypothetical.
I bet Hillary's ass is pissed for Trump winning. Originally Posted by Fancylady
I doubt Bill is really pissed, unless they start having to give back the bribes they received for the future favors they promised once they lied their way back into the White House.
Article II, § 2, cl. 1: "The President shall ...have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment."
Trump will need a bullet proof Attorney General to get through his Presidency as I foresee a lot of Democratic bullshit lawsuits and charges filed against Trump that it would make Bill Cosby blush.
Article II, § 2, cl. 1: "The President shall ...have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Wow. So the Constitution is relevant again?

BTW, a Pardon for what? The email server, the foundation, or ??