60 minutes interview with George Soros

Is that the one where he said he liked playing God or the one where he said he owned the democratic party?
Is that the one where he said he liked playing God or the one where he said he owned the democratic party? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I don't think he said that in this interview.

this is a 1998 interview. I think that was in another interview.

however, this one is where he was asked about his WWII experience under the supervision of his fake godfather taking valuables from his fellow Jews.

Soros line of answers about that experience left the questioner noticeably very uncomfortable.

Soros also mentions that he is an atheist.

another question regarding his contradictory role as a "greedy" capitalist who destroys things and a philanthropist who builds things.

there is footage of Hillary with Soros in there.

however, this one is where he was asked about his WWII experience under the supervision of his fake godfather taking valuables from his fellow Jews.

Soros line of answers about that experience left the questioner noticeably very uncomfortable.

Soros also mentions that he is an atheist.

another question regarding his contradictory role as a "greedy" capitalist who destroys things and a philanthropist who builds things.

there is footage of Hillary with Soros in there. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

yep Hilary hangin' in Haiti with George. the very end has an interesting quote .. no idea who that guy was but he said ... "George is Donald Trump without the humility"
Is that the one where he said he liked playing God or the one where he said he owned the democratic party? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
have to partially take that back. playing god was mentioned. it was more of a joke.

its in the end of the clip 13:01
yep Hilary hangin' in Haiti with George. the very end has an interesting quote .. no idea who that guy was but he said ... "George is Donald Trump without the humility" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
fyi, his name was mentioned early in the interview.
2:48 Jim grant is the editor of grants
2:50 interest rate observer and one of Wall

2:52 Street's most respected analysts