FREE SERVICE?!?!?! NEVER!! DONT SEE AL*X!!

DONT GIVE SERVICE TO A***!
handle:
alexandermq
Number: 214-***-*407
Asian dude from Hong Kong.

So I just recently got verified and my reviewer told me that on this site people walking out on me should never be an issue because everyone is aware and nose what kind of business we are all running on here. Well I beg to differ because I just had someone walk out after full show without receiving donation. He received free service & that NEVER IS OKAY!! He was talking about how beautiful I was and how he was going to leave me a great review and wanted to see me daily but yet walked out on me without compensating me for my time.

Just wanted to let you ladies know Lookout!!
We don't provide for free, this is our business. I need guys to get their shit together
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-08-2018, 05:31 PM
There is time to edit your post so you don't get banned.

I sent you a PM with a link to the information you need.
How do I edit it
Editing now
Sorry to hear about this Babe! If this guy really wants to do the right thing, then he would immediately give what he owes you.

My advice to this guy, GO BACK AND GIVE THE DONATIONS TO HER ASAP!
  • 03-08-2018, 06:14 PM
There seems to be a pattern here with a group of Asian guys victimizing a certain group of ladies.
As a rule of thumb, always get paid first
Excuse yourself to the restroom to count there $$ and stash it somewhere safe
There have been too many alerts regarding clients leaving paper clips in envelopes or walking/running out with paying

Take this as a lesson and be happy someone reached out and saved you from a year ban
Getting ripped off and banned all at once would have sucked
Sorry Khloe that you had to face this !! Better precautions in the future !!
And you should thank ~Ze~ for quickly stepping in and preventing you from getting banned !!
Thank all of you guys!! I appreciate the advice!
Interesting
A couple questions and no I’m not on either side
Just simple questions.
Did you screen him ?
How did you verify him?
Was donation not discussed?
Why was it not given in the beginning?

So you said he said this :
He was talking about how beautiful I was and how he was going to leave me a great review and wanted to see me daily
Ok. I get your new. But could he have mistaken that you was asking for his help in exchange for Service?
I mean where does it go from a session to I want to see you everyday?

Have you reached out to him ?
What’s his handle. ?
Just simple questions trying to figure out how shit goes wrong
I mean like when he was leaving did you say
Hey where is the Cash ? Or just noticed it after he left ?
  • iquit
  • 03-08-2018, 09:10 PM
Interesting
A couple questions and no I’m not on either side
Just simple questions.
Did you screen him ?
How did you verify him?
Was donation not discussed?
Why was it not given in the beginning?

So you said he said this :
He was talking about how beautiful I was and how he was going to leave me a great review and wanted to see me daily
Ok. I get your new. But could he have mistaken that you was asking for his help in exchange for Service?
I mean where does it go from a session to I want to see you everyday?

Have you reached out to him ?
What’s his handle. ?
Just simple questions trying to figure out how shit goes wrong
I mean like when he was leaving did you say
Hey where is the Cash ? Or just noticed it after he left ? Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
Wow...you want to know too much. His handle she did post. Plus, the rest don't mean anything. She spoke of a guy who did not compensate her for her time. That's it. It's wrong, no more evidence needed from her. All we now know is that there is an Asian guy whose luring girls with charm and promise of a good review, then stifling them on their compensation.

To the OP, sorry u had to deal with this. Don't let it change ur approach to people on here. There are people here who would never do that, so take heart. I hope it all works out coz that type of behavior from a gentleman is inexcusable.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-08-2018, 09:44 PM
It sucks... for most women here this has happened... it leaves many of us feeling violated and dirty. We question ourselves and our value as a person.

Remember, he is the predator. You are a victim. You didn't do anything to deserve it.

Consider it a learning lesson that you had to pay for.

In the scheme of things, its not that big of a price.

Politely ask for the donation to be placed somewhere in plain view NOT in an envelope before the start of a session. You will find a system that works for you and also doesn't make the client feel like he is about to get ripped of.

As you gain reputation, and start seeing more reputable fellas, you shouldn't have to deal with situations like this, though they can still happen.
That sucks. So sad that there are hobbyists like that.
  • tml
  • 03-08-2018, 11:29 PM
Wow...you want to know too much. His handle she did post. Plus, the rest don't mean anything..... Originally Posted by iquit
Um - some of it does. I mean - I don't think it's unreasonable to ask if she reached out to him or not. I assume she probably DID....but if she didn't, and went straight to posting this - then that might be a little "nuclear" of a response.

I've never forgot a donation altogether - though I ALMOST DID once. I was walking out the door, doing my normal "patting" of pockets that I always do as I'm walking out of a place (money, keys, wallet, phone) when I realized I had never pulled the donation - a separate money wad - out of my back pocket at all.

Fortunately, I discovered my own mistake before I did something to make her angry or distrust me. But had I walked out - it would've been an honest mistake/accident. And I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify the situation before being publicly outed.

Like I said - I assume she probably did reach out to him first....and this guy is the asshole and inconsiderate prick he's made out to be here. That's the more likely reality. I'm just saying there's at least one or two questions that aren't unreasonable that help us all know for sure.
Strange that he has 5 reviews including one posted on yesterday and none of those providers have ever came back and said they were not paid.

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4...=eccie_reviews