popped my cherry in the hobby with my first NCNS outcall

I am fairly new to the hobby having 5 OK’s on P411 and don’t post here on ECCIE but I have read a thousand provider reviews (mostly of my hero honest_abe). The provider is new to the hobby with less than 10 reviews and I don’t want to out her with a “no” review because of a NCNS. The initial set up was very easy and agreed upon a time that was a little later than I wanted but would accommodate. After 15 minutes later than agreed with NCNS, I decided to wait it out until 30 past. No text came (neither did I) and so I texted her nicely, “sweetie, I really need to go get something to eat so maybe some other time”, with no response from said provider.

My spidey sense told me another inquiry came in that drew her away from my HHR BNG which I understand completely. I get it. She had another option that was more promising. I would just appreciate some communication saying that the encounter would need to be rescheduled and I am fine with that. I prepared for the appointment by showering, shaving, grooming, etc. and after working all day on a Saturday, I just wanted a hummer. I don’t make a ton of money so it’s kind of a special occasion thing for me.

But that wasn’t the thing that really pissed me off. Honest_abe is a pro-pro (provider-pro, PC term); I am a drinking pro. I had 2 beers and stopped drinking for 2 and a half hours so that I wouldn’t be liquored up and get it going with my girl for the evening. There isn’t any provider that wants to be with a drunk ass so I did my part. I have since started drinking at a much quicker pace this evening and am sputtering out sentence fragments and lighting things on fire (that’s a Tommy Boy reference for those of you who don’t know).

Thanks for reading my bullshit bitching session and I really don’t want to out the provider; but I just would appreciate some communication if the appointment is being cancelled because the provider isn’t the only one who prepares for the evening. Where the fuck is my Moscow Mule...2 and a half hours late?
Sorry that happened to you Hun!

I would just appreciate some communication saying that the encounter would need to be rescheduled and I am fine with that.
Originally Posted by ciscooe254
I agree that everyone needs to communicate. Unless you got in a bad car wreck, or something happened with your kids, then the very least anyone can do is send a text. But people would rather ghost than get bitched at, so here we are.
Since the OP will not mention her name he has nothing to gripe about.
Damm Bro. What a cocksucker. Well I guess not lol
Welcome to the Club. We all been In that boat.
That reason mainly right there is why I go to Amps now.
It’s like walking in to A1 Buffet. Different styles and sizes. And a smorgasbord to pick from.
No shows simply don’t happen. If your girls not available. Fuck her friend. Simple
And once you have the shower experience you will be hooked
At 140 for a 1/2 hr all inclusive with no upsell it’s the best dam deal on the market

On a side note.
Your new. You could have spooked her. That’s why the silence.
I don’t want to out her with a “no” review because of a NCNS. Originally Posted by ciscooe254
Stopped reading.
Have fun getting NCNS.
sorry you didnt get some delutes.

ncns happen. but, it’s how the client & the provider handle them that is the more impirtant aspect of them.

since you didnt want to say who she is, your post is more of a woe us me.

maybe she has a reasonable explanation.
since she hasnt responded back to you, one could interpret that as she doesnt care. or cant contact you. or any of a gazillion ither reasons.

all the more reason to know who she is.

good luck w/ your next attempt at delites.