Private Vs. "Other" Incall....When traveling does location matter?

Tonight's thoughts

Traveling is cool but to the gentleman visiting is it better for you if

The incall is say a private apartment that a traveling lady is using...

OR

A nicer hotel?

So long as it is clean and discreet would you see or not see a provider soley based on this?

Thanks for your thoughts on this subject!

KJ
It doesnt matter to me as long it is decent....then i am always down
It doesnt matter to me as long it is decent....then i am always down Originally Posted by cowboy84
Agreed. If it's a hotel as long as it's in a nice part of town or located just off a major highway so it's easy to get to, i'm ok with that.
I'm ok with either as long as it is decent or easy to get to.......
I prefer a private location, preferably a convenient location but most especially well kept and picked up. Cleanliness is an issue in the hobby and if a provider can't pick up after herself and/or has cats or dogs on the premises that leave odor...etc it doesn't matter the location...only that it be "inviting."
Wherever the location is make certain that the room is close to a stairwell exit (to allow for discreet departures) with minimal adjoining rooms (for less hallway traffic) and no connecting doors.

SF
Apartment vs. hotel does not matter. What matters (to me) is location, location, and location. I do not go downtown, for example, and tend to stay within the North Central and Northwest hobby region.
Thank you for all the input. I wonder because if all things are equal would this sway your choice in person based solely on location, "public" or "private".