Why hatred is always a bad thing

50k people would still be alive. A million people wouldnt be infected your retirement savings would still be intact and you wouldnt be living in total fear. I told you folks....Obama was ahead of his time. He predicted this Pandemic crisis and prepared for it. But your current racist in chief was so jealous of the black guy's accomplishments he scrapped Obama's pandemic team and now Trump has what 50k dead Americans on his watch with a million Infected?

America got what it wanted I guess.

Yet another political thread. Tired of getting your ass handed to you in National sc?
50k people would still be alive. A million people wouldnt be infected your retirement savings would still be intact and you wouldnt be living in total fear. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
1) Don’t know anyone personally who’s croaked from this virus.
2) Don’t know anyone personally who’s gotten sick from this virus.
3) My retirement savings are still fine.
4) Not living in fear.

Yep....shit’s still good on my end so no complaints......#Trump2020
He should have named this thread

My hatred is always a bad thing

I feel sorry for you bro. I can't even begin to imagine having all that hate inside. My advice is to let some of it go and try to enjoy your life.
Or maybe direct some of that hate towards his communist buddies in China....ijs
Or maybe direct some of that hate towards his communist buddies in China....ijs Originally Posted by Russ38
I hate no one. As far as China is concerned this is about the only thing that me and Bill Maher agree with Trump on. However, Trump allowed it to spread because of his playing golf and anti-intellectual retarded ass behavior.

However, Trump allowed it to spread because of his playing golf and anti-intellectual retarded ass behavior. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Surely you don’t believe that bs....nobody in their right mind could....

Not blaming the Chinese people either.....the facts will come out and their gov’t will have a lot to answer for.....
Surely you don’t believe that bs....nobody in their right mind could.... Originally Posted by Russ38
You of all people should know better. If you gonna start some shit with SC you better count your one's first. I can back up with facts just about anything I post. Like what I'm about to do to you right now.

Dem apples taste ok?
^^^^^Thats backing up facts?.....Fucking H.Tebow Sis, I expected better from you.....
Hopeless as as always Z......No wonder you have changed your handle so many times.....
^^^^^Thats backing up facts?.....Fucking H.Tebow Sis, I expected better from you.....
Hopeless as as always Z......No wonder you have changed your handle so many times..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Like true real estate baron let me do this in linear fashion for ya..might be easier to grasp.

1.) Yes those are Facts and they tend to be stubborn things. ;-)

2.) Who is Z...and what's so many times ?
Heh.....I’ll let the rest of the asylum answer those questions for you if they wish.....
I'm not gay or nothing but since i used to hear chics say this on occasion I've always wanted to say it...

Boy bye.

I'm not gay or nothing.....
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not what I’ve heard.....and I hear a lot.....js

Next time you try and fuck with me....bring your game face son......
Yawn. I set em up and like clock work yall play the puppeteers.

Providers tell me all the time. "SC stop toying with those guys" lol #thepuppetmaster

So predictable
Yeah sure son, sure.....