Nail Salons Opening Friday

Six feet still required.....heh..

Guvna OK'd nail salons...the ladies should breathe a sigh of relief....

So.... maybe, just maybe, some of the lovelies would like to share their creations..

Long, short, blinged out, rounded edge, jagged (yikes)...

Letuce see em !

My springtime favorite on a co-ed is short and painted white....safe with a touch of visual.

THIS IS YOUR PLATFORM ! Post em UITB !

https://www.click2houston.com/news/t...nse-at-230-pm/

I doubt this will rise to my Magnum Opus threads, butt since you caint post your taint (you know, for Pyramider), why not post those masterpieces... those of you who go KNOW you are gonna want to show them off...

Besos !

The Bishop wore buttless chaps to the bar mitzvah
+1
Thanck Fucking Tebow....about time.....went to a crawfish boil last Sunday....those bitches needed a nail job BEFORE they peeled all those crawfish.....
Note to self... always wash hands thoroughly before inserting digits into the lady's vajayjay...
Unless you have t rex arms your reach is 3ft, stay away from little people manicurist.
People have become like sheep. This virus is no worse than the others that have come through. The Hong Kong flu went around the world between 1968 and 1070. Nothing shut down, not even any talk about shutting down. People went about their normal business. It killed about 100,000 people in the US and about 1,000,000 world wide.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html
People have become like sheep. This virus is no worse than the others that have come through. The Hong Kong flu went around the world between 1968 and 1070. Nothing shut down, not even any talk about shutting down. People went about their normal business. It killed about 100,000 people in the US and about 1,000,000 world wide.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html Originally Posted by tbone2u
TBoneSteak, why do you hate America so much?
TBoneSteak, why do you hate America so much? Originally Posted by USAsoldier

i sense great loneliness in yous post. yous seem to be drifting without direction these days. without yous amigos yous seem to be overwhelmed by the task left to yous to disparage the great leader Donald and the USA! how rude of yous amigos to desert yous. can yous forgive them when their bans end?
Don't be too hard on him. He just doesn't understand many of the words
I'm sure he would rather sit on his ass and wait for a government check
Don't be too hard on him. He just doesn't understand many of the words
I'm sure he would rather sit on his ass and wait for a government check Originally Posted by tbone2u
You mean like the majority of the people who live in Kentucky? Hmmm, why are Red States so poor?
i sense great loneliness in yous post. yous seem to be drifting without direction these days. without yous amigos yous seem to be overwhelmed by the task left to yous to disparage the great leader Donald and the USA! how rude of yous amigos to desert yous. can yous forgive them when their bans end? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who hurt you boo? Awwww... lol!
TBoneSteak, why do you hate America so much? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Was there anything he posted that was untrue?
The answer is no LL......he's just too ****** to realize it.
It's not Red states that are looking for the Feds to bail them out for 20 or 30 years or more of budget mismanagement. Sure, Red State Louisiana is recording the most massive budget shortfall of all the states but it is mostly Covid related.

Take away O&G and tourism and LA doesn't have a whole lot left. They were doing better than most before all of this hit. New York and Illinois for instance were dealing with massive shortfalls prior to Covid. Now they want the Feds to bail them out of all of their previous failures not just what they've lost in the last two months. Go figure.
This

The people in those states continue to vote libs in. They got exactly what they voted in.
As a tax payer from a different state that is more conservative.....I have no desire to bail out another states.
It's not fair to the other states that are more financially responsible to have to bail out states that aren't.