Banned?Account disabled?

They will or i will spank them
They will or i will spank them Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Can I help?
Hope they play nice this time. Originally Posted by shorty
I hope not.

That is why it is so fun to read their forum posts. They both speak their mind. Counting the days till they return.

I know it's been difficult for them to play nice. I hope they learn to. I know I have. We will have to see when they return
Setting the over/under on how many days after they return until they get banned again at 37. The money line on IF they get banned again is +125...
What....were they arguing with each other???
Yeah, I missed it too. I know they both speak their mind, but not sure which post/posts got them in deep do-do.
What....were they arguing with each other??? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

no they were just having way to kinky sex with each other. And would not let anyone watch. That is just mean

I love both of them :-) Can`t wait til they are back :-))
how does one change/ '"customize" the words under their name? Is there a User Control Panel option for that?
I know it's been difficult for them to play nice. I hope they learn to. I know I have. We will have to see when they return Originally Posted by burkalini
I am not sure what are you talking about?? London is the most considerate poster here on this board and Naomi is very fun too. She mostly deletes her posts anyways after doing so , so i can`t consider that harmful :-) (Don`t spank me Naomi i am just joking :-)....)
1 London fan here!! ;-(
how does one change/ '"customize" the words under their name? Is there a User Control Panel option for that? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Greetings ATL !!

You should be able to:

Click on Home tab on the upper top left of the ECCIE menu.
Under the Main Menu section in the left hand Frame
Click: User CP
Under the "Your profile" section
Click: Edit Your details
Under the Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members section.
These should be a box called: Custom User Title
Then Type Whatever you want in that editable box.

Greetings ATL !!

You should be able to:

Click on Home tab on the upper top left of the ECCIE menu.
Under the Main Menu section in the left hand Frame
Click: User CP
Under the "Your profile" section
Click: Edit Your details
Under the Optional Information - All information will be viewable by other forum members section.
These should be a box called: Custom User Title
Then Type Whatever you want in that editable box.

Originally Posted by coast_encounter
Thanks. I tried to follow your instructions but didn't see that box. I do not have premium access...that may be a premium access only feature???
I would hope that the powers that be reconsider their banishment and find it in their hearts to grant an exception and parole these two early.
The original question has been answered. This one is done