Has anyone tried her out yet?

I have not. I did contact the number and they responded quickly. Gave an address which is small house near a save a lot in Gulfport.
She is legit. Massage was equivalent to LMT. Safe location
Moonchild were the pics real and recent? Did she offer more than L1? What rates did she quote? I like Asian and her pics look great I just assumed it was bait and switch like 99% of the Asian adds that pop up. They use a fake pic of a Asian hottie and no telling whats waiting when you show up. Sometimes she is hot and sometimes she is not but at least most the time its legit ads when you see the random asian ads. You just never know whats going to open the door when you arrive. When I researched her add I found a review from north ms that at least said she was legit I just wondered if the pics were real. Thanks for any intel. I cant get pm's here and cant see private comments so if you cant share info in the open please respond on one of the other boards I am on if your on any. If your not on any thanks for the intel anyways.
Gentlemen just a reminder mini reviews are not allowed and any discussions related to date activities or pricing must be in private tags.

The Dr
the first 2 pictures are not her, and yes you can get fs. still better prices and service in slidell.
If I wanted to write a review, I would have included the info you seek. I can vouch she is legit. Contact her for the other info.