Need a little advice PLEASE!!

I have been wanting to do the manscaping thing but not real sure I want to be the one using the scissors. Are there places where manscaping services are offer?
You are a brave man.
How about Nair?
Don't forget Neet. Go to one of those Asian places, like in the movie the 40 yr old virgin.
Beard clippers with a guard and a razor in the shower works for me. Not sure what you're gonna be doing with scissors, pretty sure I don't wanna know! And if you search there are ladies out there that will do this as a service, just have to look.
Beard clippers with a guard and a razor in the shower works for me. Originally Posted by novacain
DON"T RUN THE WATER when you are doing this! LOL

Doing the trimming in the shower simply makes cleanup of the hair much easier.
Call around. A lot of places here in the metroplex do sugaring or waxing for not only women, but men too. After you get over the initial [unwarranted] embarrassment about asking over the phone if they do brazilians for men, it is really not that big a deal. It ain't cheap (~$140-180) with tip, but the dividends make it a worthwhile investment. They can reach the hard-to-reach places, and the feeling when you are done is incomparable. Much better than self-help results with a razor, IMHO.

FWIW.

Woody
They're are several providers that will do this for you as well. Cleanup and play all in one trip.
Try this: http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...way-40/6059892

She's always gotten great reviews and feedback. Comes with an L1 finish, I believe.
Do not use nair or neet unless you want a nice burn rash. That shit is like booze, you have to take it slow until you build up a tolerance.
How about Nair? Originally Posted by Wordsmith
Avoid the chemical shit like the plague. I have used Nair on my back and it burns like crazy. I don't want to think about it on my balls. I see that Nitwitboy agrees.

Some time back someone posted that he tried it and suffered greatly.

When I started thinking about this I thought "What do the girls use? They have some very delilcate stuff." I tried Skintimate gel and Noxema Bikini razors, guard included. Not perfect, but works for me.

BTW I tried it as a courtesy. I thought that a mouth full of hairy balls can't be that much fun. After shaving, I found that it happens more often, for longer time, with more enthusiasm. The big surprise was learning that is the most sensitive skin on my body with the hair out of the way.

Torito
health alert: do not manscape on the day of a session.
Tex, I assume you are talking about folicles now. I have always wondered that as well.
Waxing is not good for the skin. Step away from the scissors. Manscaping is not a big hairy - uh, I mean, scary deal. I'm an LMT and also offer full body manscaping services. I did a lot of research before deciding on what device I wanted to use. Most of the good name shaver manufacturers make a "body grooming" device with various attachments to protect delicate areas. Wahl actually makes one called "The Manscaper," although I found better products during my extensive search.

I chose the Phillips Norelco BodyGroom Pro BG2040/34. It's rechargeable, has both a clipper/foil end, and a guarded clipper end with 5 settings. It requires no oiling or sharpening and is usable wet or dry. Great product, especially for only $50 w/free shipping via Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...J3587D0MXMXDZT
Buy a set of clippers... Works like a charm.. Just don't forget the gaurd or u may cut urself... N that shit isn't fun