***I have an idea.***

Hmmm. So I was thinking. Wouldn't it be cool if each city had their own chatroom? But I bet it costs too much to do it. Let's say whatever city you live in it would be easy for the person to get to know you quicker in that city. Or easier for those who travel to the city quicker contact. Just a thought. I don't know if it's a good or bad idea. Maybe just a waste of time? Does it make any sense to you cuz it sounds good in my head. Lol.
I vote yes!
Sovanna, I think your idea has merit... but I also think that most providers and hobbyists are local to Dallas... so not sure how well your idea would work out...

But it does have merit...
I just looked at her avatar and said yes not really sure what the topic is
I know I typed this in the Dallas coeds but I wanted to say like separate chatrooms for different cities. Ex: Houston, Austin, etc. has their own chatroom so it's easy for the locals or for those who travel/tour can narrow down other girls that are not in the city?.
I like the idea as well. You could still maintain the national chat room for participants from cities that don't see much action.
half the fun of chat was 'meeting' strangers from all over the world. Granted, usually 95% or greater were Texas, and probaly 70% or so were DFW area, back when I had time to chat.
I miss your feet Sovanna.
Sounds like a good idea to me, but what do I know ...
Only a good idea if the ladies have to chat nekkid.
I like it too. Honestly I go into chat mostly to meet prospective clients. Sometimes you will be in a PM box with someone for ten minutes and then realize they live in houston and have no real intent of ever coming to Dallas (so no intent of ever booking with the lady).

I do like to socialize some and have a good time in there but I think for the providers and hobbyists alike having it be a specific city would make for easier connections and more real playtime.

Major city chatrooms would be AWESOME!!! I vote yes!
See so this is a good thread huh? Nitwitboy you silly. Pyramider. Lol. Thanks for the comments.
Good idea in theory, but I think what would end up eventually happening is that you'll get pretty much the same amount in the Dallas chat that they get in the main chat, maybe a few but not necessarily a big crowd in the Houston chat, and all the other chats would combine for about 20 people. If a chat room has 3-4 people is it going to sustain? Probably not. Odds are that the chatters would eventually migrate back to the main chat.

Then again, I could be wrong.
I thinks its a cool idea.

But like others have said, more Dallas people in chat at the moment. Probably would not work out.
Well, hot damn!!!

This is probably the ONLY WAY I'll ever get be on top of Lisa.