CPI

Where did he go? Did I miss something? Have not seen him in a while.
I thought i saw a post from him a while back in the strip club section
He went walkabout (guested) about a month ago, I'm sure it made at least one sage happy.

ca
He's just a guy who doesn't post unless he has something to say worth reading.
  • All4U
  • 04-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Rumor has it being the humanitarian he is, he is off doing God's work,
Attached Images File Type: jpg CPI.JPG (79.8 KB, 525 views)
He went to the dark side...they have cookies!
He retired. Just didn't make a big fuss about it.
He's doing film work now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubvam3YtyI4

(Will only be funny if you have met him and know his voice.) (Send me a hello text, buddy.)
He retired. Just didn't make a big fuss about it. Originally Posted by TinMan
And for that he has my respect.
retired? you got to be kidding. I call bullshit on that. he may have left here, but I seriously doubt he has retired.
Define RETIRE? Quit the hobby, or quit talking about it?
He went walkabout (guested) about a month ago, I'm sure it made at least one sage happy. Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist

I don't know what CPI's situation is. If he is guested, that would indicate a need to sever oneself from ECCIE and lose the identity. That is the purpose of Guesting rather than Disabling an account.
ECCIE has a requirement to not link old handles to new handles. Guesting is similar to that. We need to respect a person's need for privacy. We don't know what that need is. In my opinion we especially owe the respect to someone who has made the contributions that CPI has.

Lets let it drop here. If some feel a need to discuss the issue further, take it to PM.

I see nothing postive and possible harmful effects from this discussion. I am going to close this for now. If I am over ruled, then it will be opened again.

Torito