Sammalone69. Screenshot will prove everything you need to know about him

Here ya go
If its get taken down. I will send this to anyone that wants to see it. This man is a ass

Many years on this board and you still do this? - Removed - AG
Delete that! Hurry up before the mod notices.
And that is a dick move sammalone!
Nah its worth it. Saying he is gonna call the cops on me and knows where i work. He needs to be outed
Definitely a scumbag.
Nah its worth it. Saying he is gonna call the cops on me and knows where i work. He needs to be outed Originally Posted by Tara Evans
An RTM would of been Much more effective and not put you in the blast zone too ma'am.
Oh i did that too. But this was much more fun to out him
But this was much more fun to out him Originally Posted by Tara Evans

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
EDIT-AG

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Originally Posted by CG2014
And? Calling the cops on me and sending them to my location. This needs to be at top. Woman stay far away from this man if you don't do bbfs and everything under is terms he will threaten to call the cops and send them to your place. So if i get banned its not the 1st and dont care lol. Letting others know this man is safety risk was worth getting banned for
What if he really calls the cops now?
Proof that there are hours of day where no moderator is moderating Dallas Coed... in that the posting of the private message has remained up this long... 2 hours, 6 minutes since the OP posted and it's still up.
What if he really calls the cops now? Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Trust me two can play that game
Me scared lol never
Proof that there are hours of day where no moderator is moderating Dallas Coed... in that the posting of the private message has remained up this long... 2 hours, 6 minutes since the OP posted and it's still up. Originally Posted by Bflexible
Even if and when they do take it down there's enough already going around he is done. Shouldn't play with fire. Plus will send to anyone that wants that screenshot just ask.
Here ya go
If its get taken down. I will send this to anyone that wants to see it. This man is a ass Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Good job babe.
Why don't you just report and block em instead of fueling the fire and making a spectacle?

I get that you feel like you need to get even and all that, but you're a businesswoman and you should know that it's much better in the long run to be the bigger person and not let things get to you. He's just pissed off and can't control his emotions and trying to wind you up and apparently it seems to be working.

My 2 cents.
Why don't you just report and block em instead of fueling the fire and making a spectacle?

I get that you feel like you need to get even and all that, but you're a businesswoman and you should know that it's much better in the long run to be the bigger person and not let things get to you. He's just pissed off and can't control his emotions and trying to wind you up and apparently it seems to be working.

My 2 cents. Originally Posted by intimatephotography
I hear ya and yes maybe you are right but we the hobby we are a family and threatening to put us in danger us as providers and calling the cops i felt as if it should be known in the open