False Advertising By SW

I am not nor will I ever be associated with SW ever they falsely used my name on the website today so please do not be fooled my clients have all been contacted via e-mail and know I will never return to that place EVER! So stop with the false bait & switch to get clients into your studio by using my name! I am no longer affiliated with any of the providers there nor the owner!

xoxo,
Bunnie Darling
Bunnie you are hot ass hell, but what is this SW I keep on seeing in threads?
I don't know why you and your former employer keep going after each other, but I hope you both will choose to move on and let go of things in the past. In the mean time, post FYI updates that you feel your clients need to know. We only ask that you do this in Coed Discussions as this is not alert worthy material. I imagine some will find the information valuable.

Thanks for understanding.

Moving to Coed.
I posted as a alert because she has me listed on the front page of her her website and will not let it go that I never wish to work for her or or have anything to do with her studio again. I have moved on and I am very happy where I am now,I just wish she would leave me be! I wish her & her ladies well but please leave me and my name out of your business.

Fanboy SW=Studio Wet
I'd like to help take your mind off that place Bunnie!!!

Tonight?

Studio Wet is showing their ass by using another provider who doesn't work there on the main page of their site.

Posting that Bunnie is present at that studion shows how desparate they are to try lure clients in.

Pretty sure that this is not the first time because I recall reviews where someone would call and set an appointment a provider, being assured she was there only to be told, oh she just left when the client arrives.

If this is the sort of shit V is going to do on their web page then I think that in order to even the odds, members here should be able to link all the former names to the curre t names of those who are staying at the studio.

Would sure make it a lot easier for guys doing research if almost all the providers still there hadn't had to change handles/identities multiple times!
Exactly no need for bait and switch use the ladies you have and leave me and who I use to be out of the equation. I am in a far happier place now and will NEVER return to studio wet! I wish the best to her and her ladies but do not affiliate me with you Ever just to get clients in because they will be sadly disappointed when they arrive and I am no where to be seen!
I don't ever recall a "Bunnie Darling" working at Studio Wet.
I use to be Kimmy Sugar but left after all that drama!
Consider it more exposure? Blatantly put in all of your ads and sig line that you are no longer associated with SW....on EVERYTHING. Then it will be obvious that you are not.

In the meantime let *them* have *their* drama and *you* just do *your* thing...get the hints. By bringing it up it is only more negative drama for all involved and more stress on you. Be the better one and let the past just wither away. Eventually it will be noticed.
I posted as a alert because she has me listed on the front page of her her website and will not let it go that I never wish to work for her or or have anything to do with her studio again. I have moved on and I am very happy where I am now,I just wish she would leave me be! I wish her & her ladies well but please leave me and my name out of your business.

Fanboy SW=Studio Wet Originally Posted by Bunnie Darling

For future reference, look near the top of the Alerts page and see that the forum is for safety issues. Safety may be warnings of physical danger or LE.

Torito
For those who didn't catch what got Bunnie irritated with Studio Wet, here is a screen shot I took when I read her post:

Not once, but twice her name was clearly used on their home page. I think this is an instance where someone momentarily lost their path. The business should strive to make customers and employees happy. The advertisement that day was hardly focused on achieving that goal.

I sincerely hope that Bunnie chooses to be the bigger person first and let go of this grudge, and that Studio Wet management follows suit.

All we try to do is make this place a comfortable medium for everyone participating.

Matador
Bummer
She has every reason to be upset.
I agree. She does have every reason to be upset. She has moved on and SW needs to do the same. She has remaind classy throughout the ordeal and has had to deal with way too much.
Damn that sucks... Studio wet needs to get their shyt together...