Dr. Ben Carson another Tea Party Hypocrite

Ben Carson on record stating we need smaller govt and people shouldn't rely on govt for assistance but let's look at the facts.

The hypocrisy is blinding.

More about Dr. Ben Carson:
1. Raised by a single mother
2. Raised in public housing
3. Fed with food stamps.
4. Supported with welfare
5. Kept healthy with medicaid
6. Educated in public schools
7. Got eyeglasses from state agency
8. Benefited from affirmative action to enter college
9. Used federal loans and Pell grants in undergrad school
10. Benefited from affirmative action to enter medical school
11. Med school paid for with grant from USPHS*
12. Said: “The disintegration of the family unit and the welfare state are enslaving African-Americans and ruining their futures.”

Typical Tea Partier; he got his... the rest of us are on our own
Link?
True or not, WE is going to blame a child for the choices made by his mom? You're pretty low WE-WE.
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Link? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Check your butt hole. ..
Scares ya, don't he?
  • WTF
  • 12-07-2014, 03:38 PM
True or not, WE is going to blame a child for the choices made by his mom? You're pretty low WE-WE. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
WE is blaming the SOB for being a hypocrite. You know like you .. taking from the government and benefiting from all these government programs, then bitching about anyone else that might want to do the same.

• WTF
  • 12-07-2014, 03:40 PM
Scares ya, don't he? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
If you think Ben Carson will be the next President of the good olé United States of America. ...well there is no way you can be a bigger fool than I think you are
Hill-billy's list would read more like a rap sheet.

True or not, WE is going to blame a child for the choices made by his mom? You're pretty low WE-WE. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So he was a child when he received Pell Grants you moron????
So he was a child when he received Pell Grants you moron???? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Would you rather he would have been aborted?
Scares ya, don't he? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
WDF is a moronic buffoon. He scares no one outside of his immediate family.
Would you rather he would have been aborted? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am Pro-life and I told you I am a registered Independent- but the way Dr.Carson has talked the past years you would believe he has achieved all of his success with little to no govt assistance. I wonder how ironic it will be for a man like Dr.Carson to talk about cutting Food Stamps when in reality it was Food stamps that allowed him to eat 3 meals a day.
Ben Carson on record stating we need smaller govt and people shouldn't rely on govt for assistance but let's look at the facts.

The hypocrisy is blinding.

More about Dr. Ben Carson:
1. Raised by a single mother
2. Raised in public housing
3. Fed with food stamps.
4. Supported with welfare
5. Kept healthy with medicaid
6. Educated in public schools
7. Got eyeglasses from state agency
8. Benefited from affirmative action to enter college
9. Used federal loans and Pell grants in undergrad school
10. Benefited from affirmative action to enter medical school
11. Med school paid for with grant from USPHS*
12. Said: “The disintegration of the family unit and the welfare state are enslaving African-Americans and ruining their futures.”

Typical Tea Partier; he got his... the rest of us are on our own Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

You got your priorities all wrong...

• WTF
  • 12-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Would you rather he would have been aborted? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What I would like is an honest discussion about how much government investment was heaped upon Dr Carson and for then you to say that same amount should be heaped upon ALL poor children.

Is tjat what you are now advocating for IFFY? A huge investment in poor children from broken families?

• WTF
  • 12-07-2014, 04:28 PM
WDF is a moronic buffoon. He scares no one outside of his immediate family. Originally Posted by gnadfly
and you scare all the straight guys in your neighborhood with your dick in mouth ways...