Camille Cosby "standing by her man"......just like Hillary

She is taking a page right out of the "Hillary Clinton Playbook".

http://ipad.aol.com/article/2014/12/...Lid%253D582865

Just as Hillary denied, lied, and refused to admitt, (in public), that her Husband was a serial molester and rapist, Camille Cosby is using the same tactic.

These women are enablers, refusing to believe the truth about the true nature of their Husband's escapades.

Of course, the big difference? Bill Cosby will be destroyed, Bill Clinton remains a "Rock Star".

Then I gave her some "Spanish Fly...."
I just cant believe all of these racist picking on Bill.
We all know the only reason he is being accused is because he is........

a comedian.
Bill Clinton may have been the first black president but he is also going to be the first Bill Cosby... Rush
who cares?
why does this matter?
back in the 1960s,at Woodstock, someone stole my **** and ***

I have no proof, but I have a lot of accusations,
Of course his wife is standing next to him, bunch of racist/hicks are screaming, I WANT MY 15 MINUTES
lets all jump on the cosby train!

next up, go arrest B.simpson for eating my butterfingers!

This is not a good day. First I agreed with AssupRidee on the stupid Republican congressman, and now I have to agree with BigPussyCockLicker on Cosby. But they were both right on the same day. Who would have guessed?
Do you have any proof of his guilt?
Ah come on, you know he did it. All the proof you need is right there. Just look at him. He is not a rock star, he is a fucking comedian.
Do you have any proof of his guilt? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Women don't lie...LOL
Why do you liberals want to destroy all conservative black men?
This is not a good day. First I agreed with AssupRidee on the stupid Republican congressman, and now I have to agree with BigPussyCockLicker on Cosby. But they were both right on the same day. Who would have guessed? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
must be the first time on you are reading a post of mine without being PUI(posting under influence) so now you can think straight.
must be the first time on you are reading a post of mine without being PUI(posting under influence) so now you can think straight. Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
That can't be it. I was drunk on my ass.
Too much fire water dull knife?
Too much fire water dull knife? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fucking anti-Native American racist asshole. I demand you apologize to COG for your spurious attack on the native American people of America, from whom your white ancestors stole the land.
She is taking a page right out of the "Hillary Clinton Playbook".

http://ipad.aol.com/article/2014/12/...Lid%253D582865

Just as Hillary denied, lied, and refused to admitt, (in public), that her Husband was a serial molester and rapist, Camille Cosby is using the same tactic.

These women are enablers, refusing to believe the truth about the true nature of their Husband's escapades.

Of course, the big difference? Bill Cosby will be destroyed, Bill Clinton remains a "Rock Star". Originally Posted by Jackie S
I don't think a wife supporting her husband is really that bad of a thing. I expect my wife to stand behind me if I'm accused of something. Now, upon conviction for a felony...things change.

"God, the source of all life, bless this couple. May the love that binds them be strong and lasting and let their hearts be filled with patience and understanding for one another."